Status
Not open for further replies.

68 dart conv

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Northern California 94550

I’m the 3rd owner since 1985 it is a California car its whole life.
1968 Dart GT convertible the car was painted in 1990 lacquer factory color of PP1 red.
The car has some of the GTS options such as hood, stripes, back panel, exhaust manifolds and exhaust tips.
The running gear is 1970 340 bored .030 over, balanced, trans is a 904 low first gear with a lock up torque converter, 8 ¾ 3.23 sure grip, 10” brakes all around, front and rear sway bars and rally wheels with the rears widened to 7”.
The interior upholstery replaced with legendary covers front and back, seat belts re-webbed (also the front has factory shoulder belts), carpet replaced, door sills, dash is original no crack upper or lower and have factory radio and dash bezel plastic (but installed a AM/FM/CD player and speakers), and door panels are in great shape.
Things that need to be fixed 2” cut in the driver side part of roof, gas gauge does not work and minor small chips in paint.

Also this car was in the movie The Pursuit of happiness you can see it in one shot at a stop light with Will Smith stopped in front of it.

Please contact me for any further information you request. I want 20k for the car.
Thanks

68 Dart Gt

100_2856.jpg

100_2862.jpg

100_2863.jpg

100_2864.jpg

100_2870.jpg

100_2867.jpg

100_2868.jpg

100_2860.jpg

100_2861.jpg

100_2865.jpg

I see I forgot the phone number, ***-***-XXXX.
Dan

You are not allowed to post phone numbers on FABO. People are to PM you to get the number. That policy saves you from idiots that like to cause problems.

By simply Googling your phone number, got your address, the name the phone is listed under (Not DAN), your city in California and your Zip Code.

Also this car was in the movie The Pursuit of happiness you can see it in one shot at a stop light with Will Smith stopped in front of it.

I thought i recognized that car. I just saw the movie the other night

good luck with the sale it is a nice car

If you want to know any more information about the dart please post the question or PM me? Just wanted to say that I bought the car in 1985 making me the third owner.
Thanks for the nice comments about the car. I have had a great time driving it and showing it at car shows around the bay area.
Thanks
Dan

dart.JPG

scatpack71, I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but sure I'd give you $3 for yours.......if you cover shipping...........

For anybody else, I've known Dan since 1984. The car is as represented.

scatpack71, I'm not sure what you're trying to say, but sure I'd give you $3 for yours.......if you cover shipping...........

For anybody else, I've known Dan since 1984. The car is as represented.
i meant $3,000 what you making fun of my car?

hey i am in the market what size motor does your car have? and where are you located?

The car has a 1970 340ci. I'm located in the 94550 area code (near San Francisco)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back