-
Status
Not open for further replies.

renegadebuck

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
As stated original car.It now needs exaust because of sitting. Has rust in lower rear quarters behind tires, other than that a solid running drivable car. Bring a battery and $2500.00 and tag and drive it home. Under 140k miles. Gold with white interior. Ac needs compressor (but I might have one, I used to) fixed for son. He has passed and I can't bring myself to drive it anymore.
China Grove NC. Has always been a local car. I have some pics here somewhere and will post if interested. PM for more info.

IMG0095_itA_004.jpg

IMG0097_itA_006.jpg

IMG0096_itA_005.jpg

I better check the miles to be sure. I haven't opened the door for 3 years.
Will consider trades.

Is everyone broke, or is my price too high? I have a fresh spare 318, Comp cam with RPM intake that can go with it.

any pics of trunk and 1/4 panels that might help with pricing

No, but I'll take some. Trunk is solid and still has the original paint under the mat. Will post them tomorrow weather permitting.

What is the cam grind? Would you be willing to let the cam and intake go seperate from the car?
Your price isn't necessarily high, but the economy sucks right now. I just bought a '74 Duster with 2 318's, straight body, no rust, original paint in good condition, and interior only has one rip in the driver seat for $2800. I think that was a steal, but because I'm in the military, the poor economy doesn't hurt me as much as it does others. Oh, that was in San Diego. If you don't have to sell it now, I would try to hold on to it until the economy gets better, otherwise, you probably won't get what you want for it. Have you tried listing it on Craigslist? Just noticed you're in NC. There's all the Marines in Cherry Point and Camp Lejuene [sp] that will have the money coming back from Iraq and Afghanistan. Put it on the Craigslist in that area and I'm sure you'll get rid of it.

Can you supply a phone number to call or call me at 910-279-3419, I live in Wilmington, NC and very interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back