For Sale Ads now Close 30 days after last posting.

Website Questions and Suggestions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T-N-T

T-N-T WMMC Member

Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    There are 343,000+ members on the site I'm a global moderator at. Mods get paid nada and have to pay to be a Team(Gold) member there also. Such is life. I actually enjoy it for the most part.

If they need help here I would gladly do whatever they need also. It's really not that hard. Carpet bombing would be easy to deal with.

Being a mod is mostly a thankless task I will admit but keeping a level playing field for sellers is part of the tasks I do daily.

2. bbrroowwnn

bbrroowwnn never re member

Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    Well that would be the same things over and over and over again......Because you keep relisting the same items for years

How about instead quit your whining and enjoy the site

3. hemi71x

hemi71x FABO Gold Member FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    4:15 AM
    Well, loud mouth, that's not entirely true, as i HAD many duplicates of brake , suspension, parts in my inventory of parts, from being in the mechanic business throughout my lifetime.
    Now pretty much of my inventory is gone, and not much left on the storage shelving, out in the garage.

Sure would enjoy the site a lot more if YOU stopped carpet bombing the for sale pages with your 10, 15, + ads all the time.
    Your one the posters that dominates the site, so look at yourself before you post about me.

And I'm gonna join your club and mass post the next time I'm up early in the morning and bring back 20 old ads back to life.

4. bbrroowwnn

bbrroowwnn never re member

Local Time:
    7:15 AM
    good, I am happy for you.....Join the club......Your 20 posts will only be 3 actual parts anyway

5. Joeychgo

Joeychgo FABO Administrator Staff Member

Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    Ok - enough of this -- thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.