-
Status
Not open for further replies.

CUDACOX

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all, I have put the old Duster to bed for the winter a little early this year because I'm having trouble with my shifter box and linkage.Not factory box etc it is binding and after a struggle to get it in reverse it stays in reverse! Anyway I have decided to bite the bullet and buy a new shifter box and linkage.After making the deal with my wife that buying and selling Mopar parts must look after it self and not to use the savings account. I have to sell off some goodies I have.This Thermoquad carb I got from a good friend and it was all gone over a few years ago and since sat in a box.He built a Stroker for his 70 Dart and went with a different carb.This is a 850 with the spacer in very nice shape! I would like to get $150.00 plus shipping from Innisfil,Ontario, Canada. I will ship to our good Mopar friends in the south as well for whatever it costs me. Also have repop hood scoops with new bezels as well.These I will not be using as I have decided to do the flat black hood with 340 wedge call out instead.I would like to get $180.00 for the scoops and bezels plus shipping.P.M. me with any questions. The wife is dragging me away to a friends for a dinner sleepover so I will not be able to answer after 3:00 today. Thanks in advance! Craig.

Attachments

• Picture 442.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 188
  • Picture 441.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 190
  • Picture 440.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 202
  • Picture 438.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 211
Status
Not open for further replies.
-