Model: Dodge Dart L
Price Class: Low L
Body Type: 2 door sports hardtop 29
Engine: 225ci slant 6 1bbl (RG motor) C
Year: 1971 1
Assembly Plant: Hamtramck, MI B
Sequence Number: 120154 120154

That's what the vin states...

Mehh.........:???: What would my '72 Demon 340 4 speed be worth all done?????? ONE BILLION DOLLARS?????????? LOL:toothy10:

LL29C1B120154-1.jpg

Love your Demon...... very nice.....

Mark

His Demon is not the one in the picture.....that is the one for sell in New Jersey....that the want 40,000.00 for........

Last Saturday there were 500 cars at the Norwin Hills Cruise

I called and the man is f?"@&(* nutts Can't send any pics??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
For anything over 10g's should have a pic??

I called and the man is f?"@&(* nutts Can't send any pics??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
For anything over 10g's should have a pic??

You want the pictures....??? I have about 20 of them........PS...sorry ... I lied....I have 41 pictures of the Demon

And yes the saleman is a REAL leftover of the lower life form of a saleman

JB

'Leatherette' upholstery...anything like the luxurious "Pleather" my V-100 is so famous for? Kinda amazed he didn't throw a bullet point for the "full-sized" spare tire in the rare, recessed trunk holder spot. That is one lazy used car sleaze IMHO.

Judging from all the orbs in the trunk picture, Jimmy Hoffa must be in there. Maybe that's why they want so much for the car.

The picture posted by AD/HD is the car....if you want more pics ... let me know. I talked to the low life salesman and he sent me pictures....41 of them

Here is the one of the trunk. I had emailed him and ask " for such an expensive car....you would think someone there would own a camera"...

LL29C1B120154-16S.jpg

The picture posted by AD/HD is the car....if you want more pics ... let me know. I talked to the low life salesman and he sent me pictures....41 of them

That car is what I would like my new project to look like. Yes, I would like to see any and all pictures. Send them to bdtunks @ yahoo . com Thanks!

Guy, Guys, and Gals try this, www.buhlerauto.com then scroll down to search and click used and Make=Dodge, Model=Demon, click search and then click the picture. Now that wasn't so hard was it.:D:D

If it's as good as it looks I'd go 40KCan$
Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back