For Trade

-

71dodge

ADDICTED.
Reaction score
1971 dodge dart swinger it is a project and i would like to trade for another project the car now is partly taken apart but have all the peiecs to put together such as a new 318 a 904 tranny a new roof to be installed a 340 k frame headers has original rally rims needs front floor boards and thats all and some assembly paint and the roof put on i would like to trade for another A body car from the years 67-72 i am looking for a project send me a PM if intrested i live in florida my car also has the stock 8 3/4 rear in it and front disk brakes Picture 007.jpg

100_1166.jpg

100_1164.jpg

Picture 007.jpg

100_1166.jpg

100_1164.jpg

the car comes with every thing to complete it but the floor pans and paint other than that every thing is incluided to get it running and driving i also might sell it for the right price not sure would like to trade but will sellmake an offer i guess

ya i dont have to trade but im lookin for somthin new maybe a 70 duster or a 67-69 dart and i would love a demon im just doin this to see if i could get another car if nobody replys i guess i wont sell or trade

i really dont want to but if the right car or offer is given to me i will take it

I know this is only my opinion but I would stick it out a little while longer. Unless you absolutely can't stand the car. I know how it is not having money to work on it. Trust me I have been married for over 5 years and if it weren't for a free car I would still be dreamin. I am broke also but spending my time doin what I can with out spending cash. Take a look at my resto thread you will see what I mean. I actually got lucky and bought a parts car for $150 and sold $650 worth of parts and scrapped the rest for $145. Plus I kept the 318/904, k-member, and still have alot of stuff in storage. I am not telling ya to go buy a parts car cause you will make money gauranteed. But look around keep your eyes open and work a little at a time. I am about $450 ahead on my car just cause of the parts car. If I have to spend 2-3-4 or 5 years on it then so be it. Do I want to no, but just take your time you are young and your mind will change from day to day. If you need someone to talk to pm me, I am not that old myself, 28, but I do understand what you are going through. I hope all works out.

thanks dusted72 i really dont want to but if the right offer or trade comes up im gonna take but thanks that make me feel a little better

Were all here for ya bud, remember if you need anybody to talk to shoot me a message

well anybody wanna trade i will even take a car if it is not an A body but MUST BE A MOPAR

thanks dusted72 i really dont want to but if the right offer or trade comes up im gonna take but thanks that make me feel a little better

Well I do know that you won't get a 67-69 dart (or a demon for that matter) as solid as that without having to make the trade and pay additional cash. You'd be lucky if you got a duster for trade too that's in that kind of shape.

I'm not trying to be negative but I would stick with what you got man. Sounds like you have everything you need already to get a good project going.

ya i know i do i might keep it ???? drop a big block 383 in it

ya i know i do i might keep it ???? drop a big block 383 in it

Still think you should build it with the small block. You were complaining about money, so a big block should really be out of the question money wise.

-
Back