Not open for further replies.

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
174   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of 20 stainless steel long lug nuts that I bought years ago from another member that had them made up. I bought these for a 65 Barracuda that I had added the 14 inch Formula S hubcaps. I had previously bought a set of NOS lug nuts from Frank Mitchell for a 65 Valiant I did the same conversion on. Unfortunately the chrome on the NOS lug nuts tend to surface rust pretty quick. These stainless steel nuts fit 65/66 Valiants and Barracudas with the 14 inch Formula S hubcaps as well as 67, 68 and 69 Valiants and Barracudas with the deep dish 14 inch wheels and deluxe hubcaps that use the separate long lug nuts and fit the 7/16th lugs. These are all RH thread. Take the time to polish these and they would look like chrome - identical to the set of 20 chrome plated steel ones that will rust that Mitchell’s company is now selling for $195 plus shipping on eBay. I paid $200 plus shipping for these quite a few years ago. I’ll take what I paid for them - $200 and I’ll include shipping.

F0CB7793-E4CD-4C24-AFE6-187D0973C0BE.jpeg

Last edited:
I have a set of 20 stainless steel long lug nuts that I bought years ago from another member that had them made up. I bought these for a 65 Barracuda that I had added the 14 inch Formula S hubcaps. I had previously bought a set of NOS lug nuts from Frank Mitchell for a 65 Valiant I did the same conversion on. Unfortunately the chrome on the NOS lug nuts tend to surface rust pretty quick. These stainless steel nuts fit 65/66 Valiants and Barracudas with the 14 inch Formula S hubcaps as well as 67, 68 and 69 Valiants and Barracudas with the deep dish 14 inch wheels and deluxe hubcaps that use the separate long lug nuts and fit the 7/16th lugs. Take the time to polish these and they would look like chrome - identical to the set of 20 chrome plated steel ones that will rust that Mitchell’s company is now selling for $195 plus shipping on eBay. I paid $200 plus shipping for these quite a few years ago. I’ll take what I paid for them - $200 and I’ll include shipping.

View attachment 1715500802
Are they all RH thread, or, 10 RH and 10 LH?

That’s important info I forgot to include - all 20 are RH thread. Thanks for the comment and I’ll edit the description.

Could you post a picture of the face or end...like if you were looking it them on the car? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back