FOUND: 340 from 1969 Barracuda BH29P9B140312

-

72Dodge

Reaction score
I have the following 340 block from a '69 Barracuda.

It's not for sale, but if someone happens to have the car that this belongs to (with proof), I would do what I could to reunite them. Until then, I plan to repair/rebuild this.

BH29P9B140312

Barracuda, made in Hamtramck, 40311th Vehicle made.

Thanks, and good luck.

had a guy I met at Cruisin' the coast call me the other day wanting to swap a '71 340 less intake for a running 318 to go in his daily. I don't need the 340 so if someone is interested, pm me and I will hook you up, Joe

had a guy I met at Cruisin' the coast call me the other day wanting to swap a '71 340 less intake for a running 318 to go in his daily. I don't need the 340 so if someone is interested, pm me and I will hook you up, Joe

I'm not really sure what this has to do with my thread about a 340 I have looking for the car it goes to. Maybe I'm missing the connection here? If this was near me, at least I have a fresh running 318 to trade him, but apparently being on the east coast, I don't even see that connection! :)

x2 i think he missed the point!!!!

I'm not really sure what this has to do with my thread about a 340 I have looking for the car it goes to. Maybe I'm missing the connection here? If this was near me, at least I have a fresh running 318 to trade him, but apparently being on the east coast, I don't even see that connection! :)

-
Back