Found a 71 swinger!

-

71DartGuy

Reaction score
I was driving around this morning on the way to a job and found a pretty nice little swinger. It is a GY9, 318, AT, AC, 8 3/4 rear end. 63,000 miles. Pretty solid car. The only rust I could find was at the base of the sail panels at the top of the quarters. There are some holes that would need to be patched. Also, some bubbling of the paint under the vinyl top. Quite a few new parts on it, basic stuff like gas tank sending unit, brakes, etc. He said he was taking offers but I asked him where he would like to be and he told me that he was starting at 3700.00. Seems like a pretty fair price for the car. If anyone has any SERIOUS interest, let me know and I will snap some pics and post them up here for ya. Couple more things that I can remember, manual drums all around, power steering, pretty sure all the trim pieces are there. It does seem to have a 72 fender on the drivers side for some reason. Shoot me a PM if you want some more info, its only about a mile from my shop.

Mike

72 has the stick on marker light that, I believe, sits a little higher. The 71 sits into the fender almost flush, and has a chrome bezel around it.

Thanks, guess I haven't been around any 72's then all the ones I dealt with sat in the fender. Definately post some pics, gotta see it!

-
Back