found my broadcast sheet

-

cudajames

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Had some time this afternoon and finally got around to removing the backseat of the car. Pretty dirty and a little gross (mouse droppings)
I did luck out and find the broadsheet - in pretty solid condition. And what appears to be an old ford key, maybe my cuda ate a mustang in the past

Clean up the back area and will re-install the back seat tomorrow after letting it air out tonight

Attachments

• IMG_8539.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_8540.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_8541.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_8542.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_8546.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_8547.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_8545.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 196
That's a great find and in good shape too!

Ford Key! I found a raffle ticket for a new Camaro under the rear seat of my '71 Plymouth. Wonder if it was the winning ticket? Funny how those things show up.

Dang congrats!!!! Good find!

Wish I found mine, but no such luck!

limelite70 said:
good job.
your cars value just increased $1000.00

At the very least!!!

Congrats cudajames !!
Now go buy some powerball #'s & share the winnings with All
whom posted in this thread
Thx in advance :glasses7:

It was pretty cool finding - sadly i don't it will help with the price to much

I am having fun decoding it. And based on some of the trash the history of the car falls into place a little better.

Originally from Spokane Washington (found the online, sale of the car), I am the third owner ( 2nd owner racked up a whomping 91 miles) - I drove over 65 miles just driving her home

What source is everybody using to decode? I am using
http://www.hamtramck-historical.com...ershipsPlymouthOrderingInfo.shtml?load_img=55

Nice find, looks to have survived the decades nicely, might want to make a good copy and put your original in a safe place.

Glad you mentioned that. My 66 Dart notebook is on the table next to me and the original broadcast sheet needs to come out and get put in the fire safe. Thanks for the reminder.
tmm

I found three. One behind the glove box. One under the driver side front carpet and a very nice one under the rear seat. The one under the carpet was in good condition but stuck to the seam sealer so I left it as is. It was an old lady's car she bought new with no mice and over-the-tunnel full size clear vinyl mats front and rear. The carpet is still original. She really cared for the Dart. I still have her registration slip- Gertrude Delma Bell. Once in your life kind of car. Never thought I'd personally find one though.

-
Back