Found my old 70 Cuda.

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
@ years ago I sold my 70 Cuda to a guy who was exporting it to Aruba. I was bored the other day so I tracked him down and found out hes still in the States with the car. heres some updated pictures of it.

Before when I owned it.

PCu2.jpg

Now.

Cuda_at_warehouse_1.sized.jpg

Cuda_at_warehouse_2.sized.jpg

Cuda_on_trailer_1.jpg

Cuda_on_trailer_2.jpg

CUDAnow1.jpg

I dont know. It doesnt look bad but it doesnt look like a Muscle car to me anymore. He should atleast put some AAR stripes and a hood on it.

No hes had it at the drag strip. Ran some mid 13's with it. Its been in the 12s before so if he can get it to hook he'll be happy.

We all have cars we should have kept,i have a couple myself

Nice looking car but those wheels are horrible! :thumbdow:

I agree with the wheels. He should have gone with 17" torque thrusts.

I like the color, the rims look like crap if you ask me. But then I like painted rims with hub caps :). But none the less a aweet car. Adam you should have kept it ........

I know I should have. Only sold becuase work is slow in the winter for me and I had my little one the way.

AdamR, Cuda looks lot nicer when you have it...

Is the new owner taking wrong pills... :shock: :D

Anyway, it must be great to found out that the Cuda is still moving?

It looks cool, maybe with different rims, and a 70-71 fender to match the quarter panel, and yes, an AAR Hood. Looks kinda like the Cuda they built on Rides for Fear Factors host Joe Rogan

Those fenders are actualy fiberglass. He should have swapped the marker lights on them are atleast shaved them off. Im also surprised he didnt fix the passengerside 1/4 wich has no wheel lip left to it.

-
Back