Status
Not open for further replies.

Valiant63

Early A-body Valiants
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a small 4-barrel carburetor to put on my 318 and I would prefer to have another 4 Barrel carburetor like the one that originally came on the early 273 automatic cars. Let me know what you have and how much you want for it please.

I'm looking for a small 4-barrel carburetor to put on my 318 and I would prefer to have another 4 Barrel carburetor like the one that originally came on the early 273 automatic cars. Let me know what you have and how much you want for it please.

Are you looking for good rebuildable carbs or one to bot on and go? I have several small avs and afb carbs but they need to be gone through.

Are you looking for good rebuildable carbs or one to bot on and go? I have several small avs and afb carbs but they need to be gone through.

I have a 65 AFB that needs to be rebuilt and a Carter 9635S, 625 CFM. The 9635 was designed as a replacement carb for the performance 340/383. I had one on my 273 and it ran great.

I have a 390CFM Holley vacuum secondary carb with electric choke. Was rebuilt but been sitting several years on a shelf so it wouldn't be a bad idea to go through it. $125 shipped to you.

Lol, A shed find! How about this 9625SA in pot luck condition. 625 cfm I think?

$35 + shipping..................
carter9625.jpg

once I click on your profiles to find out where you are located it seems that I cannot start a conversation with you, any of you. I'm not sure if I'm the only one that's having problems like that but, Daved69, I'm interested in your carn because it's cheap. 340Demon72, I may be interested in yours as well, but am unsure of your price.

Conversations were working for me earlier. I'll send one, see if you get it.

Sent!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back