Four Door Door Panels

-

ANG 2S000

Reaction score
I am working on a 1969 Dart four door. What I have now are homemade door panels from the previous owner in blue and white. I want to switch to a black interior because I plan to take the exterior from blue to green. I have exhausted all the websites I know of, but can't seem to find any door panels for four doors.

Does anyone know of any reproductions out there? I know, it's a four door and no one wants to do them, but it seems like there must be something out there somewhere. I've seen a few used ones on here and some other sites, but would really like something that looks like it's new.

If the panels currently in the car are in good shape and don’t look terrible, have you considered vinyl/fabric spray paint. The stuff works really well as long as you follow the directions. I used it on some spots on my interior and it is holding up well. Otherwise I think the only other option is to find a used set and restore them yourself.

If you find some/have some factory ones,places like Legendary will make them using your old ones as patterns.They did it for me awhile back,possible they still do it.

I have a set from a 72 4 door dart in dark green. I recall them being in really good shape but I would have to double check. Must have been near mint or I wouldn't have saved them.

I got some pics today. I took a pic of each panel. As you can see they are in excellent condition.

20190123_172117.jpg

20190123_172134.jpg

20190123_172151.jpg

20190123_172208.jpg

Should mention, I did not clean these up at all so they are a little dusty and dirty.

-
Back