-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dale_brennon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling a complete four speed setup that came out of a running, driving 67 Cuda. The seals need to be replaced on the transmission before it gets put back into a car, but other then that it should be ready to go. It shifted perfectly before it was removed. I also have a steel flywheel that can be included either way it comes with the cast-iron flywheel. I am asking $1,000 for the entire swap, or $900.00 without the steel flywheel. The parts are located just North of Houston, TX and I'd be willing to meet you some where with-in reason or ship that at the buyers expense. Feel free to message me with any questions, and I will try my best to answer them. For some reason it is not allowing me to upload the pictures of the car right now, so if you want to PM me I can e-mail them, I will continue to try and get pictures up hopefully it works, it's been saying this since yesterday.

Gah, these keep popping up too far from me. If you decide to split the items up, please drop me a line.

To the OP, out of curiosity, can you please send me the shipping quote he got? I'm sure it would be similar for me...trying to decide if I'll be ok not going w/an OD. I'm bummed I never scored a trans at the fling :/.

If you guys know anyone that is looking for a set of W2 heads and a Holley street dominator please pass the word along I'm tying to sell it all so I can get a running car!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back