Frame connectors..

-

Originalowner73 340duster

Reaction score
Want to do frame connectors and front lower core support..my car looks like it has torque boxes..was that something that some had?? Then looking at inner fender braces while I'm having my floor pan fixed and any issues with frame repaired..have shocks..tbars ..leafs .sway bars.on way also..

Want to do frame connectors and front lower core support..my car looks like it has torque boxes..was that something that some had?? Then looking at inner fender braces while I'm having my floor pan fixed and any issues with frame repaired..have shocks..tbars ..leafs .sway bars.on way also..
Did some research and found 1.5*3 is the way to go a seems pretty straight forward..

I’m not aware of what exact models did or did not come with them but it could be stock EZ enough.

'73 Duster. I also just installed some 1.5x3" SFC. Based them on @TrailBeast 's diagram which is in one of the SFC threads here. Worked great, fuel and brake lines and e-brake cables all stay in stock position.
20180314_172452.jpg

'73 Duster. I also just installed some 1.5x3" SFC. Based them on @TrailBeast 's diagram which is in one of the SFC threads here. Worked great, fuel and brake lines and e-brake cables all stay in stock position.
View attachment 1715163810

Ahh good ol cherry bombs..i got them on mine ,.. cant find the diagram from trailbeast

Right here.
I do think 1.5 x 3 would have been a bit better of a fit on the rear section instead of the 2".

subframe.jpg

-
Back