frame for 1967 plymouth valaint

-

Chady

Reaction score
hello everyone, I was hoping for some of your knowledge. I have picked up a clean solid 1967 valiant signet body and need to buy a doner car to mount it to. My question is what years of Dart/Valiant will this body bolt to? I really appreciate any help.

Thank you in advance, Chady

No frame. Uni-body.
Only real frame is the k-member.
There are many threads on this site with photos. You will need to research. There are pictures of my car upside down,with k-member in place.

No frame. Uni-body.
Only real frame is the k-member.
There are many threads on this site with photos. You will need to research. There are pictures of my car upside down,with k-member in place.
thank you for the information. I will check into it further.

Is there anything wrong with the frame rails? What are your intentions, are you looking to put bigger block in, disc brakes. All A bodies are a uni body which means the frame is part of the body. Unlike Chevy. The only frame that comes off is the k member which the front suspension and motor mount to. If you are looking to upgrade brakes and looking for a donor I believe it’s 72 and up. Good luck with you car. Ask all the questions you want, these people here know their stuff and usually reply pretty quickly. Post some pics of your new mopar we like pictures.

Welcome to the fun. If you can get us some pictures of what you have would help a lot.

Thank you everybody for the warm welcome. I just picked up a K-member and rear end out of a 72 dart with the bigger bolt pattern along with a 318. I will probably use the edelbrock pro flo injection on the motor. now all I need is a overdrive tranny to put behind it.

Thank you everybody for the warm welcome. I just picked up a K-member and rear end out of a 72 dart with the bigger bolt pattern along with a 318. I will probably use the edelbrock pro flo injection on the motor. now all I need is a overdrive tranny to put behind it.

The 72 cars don't have the bigger bolt pattern. So, unless those items had been swapped in, the car still had the small 5x4 bolt pattern. The 5x4.5 pattern began in 73.

The 72 cars don't have the bigger bolt pattern. So, unless those items had been swapped in, the car still had the small 5x4 bolt pattern. The 5x4.5 pattern began in 73.
Thank you for the information. They were already out of the car when I picked them up. the guy just said they were out of a 72. but definitely 5x4.5 bolt pattern.

Thank you for the information. They were already out of the car when I picked them up. the guy just said they were out of a 72. but definitely 5x4.5 bolt pattern.

Well good. That will save you the trouble then.

Welcome to FABO, it looks like everyone else has answered your questions for now........

-
Back