frame rails questions

-

MoparMan65

Reaction score
Hey guys I just picked up a 1965 valiant signet and it has had safety cap put on the front frame rails. My question is I'd like to replace this part of the rail with a new section of rail does anyone make a factory frame rail?? Can't find one. Don't need a whole rail just a small section. Any help will be appreciated as I'm new to these a body's

They do not make a specific frame rail for early A body cars, but you may be able to find one here easy enough! A message out to member "Waggin" might yield this part for you!

Thanks for the replies I will try to get in touch with these guys and see what they have. Still learning to navigate this forum lol

Sry for inconvenience but how do you look up members??

Go to the forum column, and you will see a search feature which will allow you to put in keywords, or member names! Then when a member name search is done, you can see all that they've posted! You can click on their name and go into their profile and see the threads they've posted, and look for Lees for sale thread for the frame rails, or contact Waggs by using the conversation started feature on his profile page!

That's right Brad, I forgot about Lee!! Good call!!!
Geof,

Yeah, I always think of Waggin and Lee when it comes to that kind of stuff.

When I look at some of Lee's pictures, it amazes me how great the items look. It's obvious he takes a lot of time and care to ensure nothing gets damaged while dismantling a car. If I lived closer to him and didn't have to pay for shipping, I'd probably have a bunch of his stuff here, just for spares. Wait a second, maybe that's a good thing. :lol:

Last edited:
-
Back