Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Contact seller
Ok I know it sounds stupid, but they havent sold this cereal in Canada for years!! You can get Count Chocula, but not big on chocolate cereal. I had this when I was a kid and every time I go to the states I try and get my fix, but havent been down for a while and wont be for a little while yet. I got the dt's and am dying for some! Anytime you are out shopping can you add it to your list and I will send you $$$. Email me at [email protected]:dontknow:

Thanks
Steve

normally I would move a post like this but where to move it too? you guy's hook a brutha up with some boo berry or some frankenberry will ya? :cheers:

next time we go to WalMart, which will proably be tomarrow. I'll see if I can find you some. How many boxes do you want?

Hey waggin' dont laugh, about 5 years ago I phoned General Mills, got the 800 # off the box. I think they are the ones that concoct this magical stuff, and I explained to her that you cant get it here anymore. So she told me that the only way she could sell it to me would be by the ton!! Can you imagine?? I'd have to own a dairy farm to work my way thru that!! Or just have the milk truck back up to the dump truck and fill er up!!

Hey averageerod, gimme a double please, 2 boo-berry and 2 frankenberry!! This is awesome I am tweakin' already!! You are makin' this boys Christmas!!

Thanks
Steve

Ok I got up about 1/2 hour ago. Could hardly sleep all night thinking of my Boo-berry!! Can you get me one with a cool toy in it?? I remember you use to get plastic boats or cars that you put together and you would wind them up with a rubber band. They were so cool, now all you get is friggin rectal thermometers and calorie counters, but maybe thats because the wifes been buying All Bran!

I really hate to say it, but WalMart didn't have any. So, I went to Food Lion and they didn't have any either. I'll keep a eye out for you. Sorry to disappoint.

Thats funny because when I lived in Florida people down there had never heard of a fluffernutter sandwich,had a friend bring a case of it down with him and I thought the people were gonna wage war to get it.
I will check for you this week when I go shopping,rock on Brother

Not laughin at ya,just tryin to git ya hooked up :cheers:
Hey waggin' dont laugh, about 5 years ago I phoned General Mills, got the 800 # off the box. I think they are the ones that concoct this magical stuff, and I explained to her that you cant get it here anymore. So she told me that the only way she could sell it to me would be by the ton!! Can you imagine?? I'd have to own a dairy farm to work my way thru that!! Or just have the milk truck back up to the dump truck and fill er up!!

Hey averageerod, gimme a double please, 2 boo-berry and 2 frankenberry!! This is awesome I am tweakin' already!! You are makin' this boys Christmas!!

Thanks
Steve

haha, I think they call that the munchies! paying big bucks for a tasty cereal, lol have you been into the left handed cigarettes? :happy10: just kidding you

Hi, ok now the cold sweats are starting to sink in and I am starting to see elves, or are they pigmy's....anyway they're short and starting to pi** me off!! I need me some!! Averageerod thanks for lookin' much appreciated.
Waggin, I knew you are trying to hook me up.
Moparclown, thanks in advance for lookin'!
Joesnow, sorry but it's gotta be the real deal.....often imitated, NEVER duplicated!!
Doktor X, cool video, and he is right, the 1983 vintage of Frankenberry was amazing!!
Thanson you could be right with the left-handers, but I eat cereal with the right, so its multi-tasking!

Ratman thanks for diggin those up on epay. Small boxes though.

Anyone help??

Just asked my kids. They say Boo-Berry & Frankenberry are available at Wal Mart. I'll look the next time I'm there. Probably tomorrow.

Ratman thanks for diggin those up on epay. Small boxes though.

I just checked my Rice Crispies and they are in a 9 oz box. Granted it's not a HUGE box, but 9 oz is a normal cereal box.

Good luck with your quest!!

Don't do it!!! Dairy products are stoner kryptonite!!!!

Unless of course, these are for eating right before you have to drive somewhere.:cheers:

Multitasking!! Lol!

This whole thread is cracking me up!!

Thanks Leanna!! On Amazon, thats great, gonna have to check to see what the shipping charges are though, plus the customs. I looked at the box to see if they came with rolling papers or any other goodies, but no windup boats, cars...nothin' ); I was so hoping to have a bowl(of cereal), run a bath and play in the tub aaaallllll day long!! LOL

Dairy products are Kryptonite, never thought of that!! But I always did stay away from drinking milk after.....parched the hell out of me, and milkshakes always required too much effort to get that stuff alllll the waaayyy up the straw into my yap. Felt like I was having an aneurism suckin on the damned straw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back