Freakin BS Forum Upgrade!!!

-

mickey_bigdaddy

Reaction score
So as you can see I dabble in a few OEMs outside Chrysler. Well I hit up my ol' crew at Zcar and the damn site has been upgraded. I guess I've been away for a few years.

Well, they can do what they want to their forum but, all those threads I subscribed to and all that research I did is GONE!!! All my subscribed threads have been broken. That was a 3 year project's worth of knowledge and searching on that forum.

I'm PISSED!!!!

Might serve you better to complain there instead of here. Jes sayin.

That be me, I'd really be bitchin at the Admin of THAT site as here it won't do you a ***** worth of good.. MAYBE if you say something to them, on that site, it turn out that their "server" has it stored..........My old website did that so......

Rob's right tho. go let 'em have it at the other site!

Rusty, you canny insight always makes me smile.

Canny? Yeah, that's one word. I could use a few others.

Thought this would be worth a laugh here. Didn't know I'd get censored. Jes sayin..........

Idk, do grown ups use that phrase........jes sayin.

Nobody censored anything. I simply gave you a suggestion. Why go on the attack?

Who me? Yeah, I stay mad. lol

If all that info was that important to you and you hadn't gone back for a number of years it is your fault for not downloading the info you wanted.

Jes Sayin

:-({|=

If all that info was that important to you and you hadn't gone back for a number of years it is your fault for not downloading the info you wanted.

Jes Sayin

:-({|=

wrjjol.jpg

Nice to know I'm not the only one who thought that saying at the end of every post was STUPID:thumbup:

Precisely why I use it. jes sayin.

lol

What are you from the dept of "Know what I'm sayins?"

You takin' a "Know what I'm census?"

Are you counting my "Know what I'm sayin's?"

How am I supposed to be myself when you're countin' my "Know what I'm sayin's?"

Know what I'm sayin???

[ame]http://youtu.be/bhCP-kosJKg[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/zN8VOsJCJLk[/ame]

-
Back