Status
Not open for further replies.

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Contact seller
Free!!! Just pay shipping...A used Steering wheel from my old 73 Duster, car had 79,*** miles when it was parted out due to rust. The wheel has 1 crack at one of the spoke bases near the horn. There are some scuffs and scratches on the outer rim, as well as some dirt and grime but no cracks. The splines are nice and clean, not stripped. Horn button is still soft, missing the center emblem. Again, it is free, just pay shipping. Otherwise, its going in the trash. Shipping in the USA will be around $10-$14. I am in central MN, PM me if interested, Thanks!!

DSC05878.jpg

DSC05876.jpg

so, there are no stipulations like:::::::::::::::: need to be broke,need to be holeless, need to have no other car parts in yard, must not ever have parted cars in the past, must be stuck in the middle of the highway with a broken steering whell.......................lol
not saying you would, but just happen to me last night on here!
yea, that is too usable to throw away!.

so, there are no stipulations like:::::::::::::::: need to be broke,need to be holeless, need to have no other car parts in yard, must not ever have parted cars in the past, must be stuck in the middle of the highway with a broken steering whell.......................lol
not saying you would, but just happen to me last night on here!
yea, that is too usable to throw away!.

I seen that last night, and also seen your short lived "free" thread too. I may have more free stuff in the near future too. first reply gets it with me, no poor, broke, homeless, 50 cents to your name lol!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back