-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dudley

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
The deal is that you have to take everything. There are five 1970 valiants plus a 12 x 20 shed full of parts and a number of engines and transmissions. Two of the valiants could be restored. Two are absolute junk, maybe good only for glass and doors. The fifth valiant is good for parts and was running a year ago but is otherwise rotted out.

Location is Ipswich, MA - north of Boston, near the NH border, off Routes 95 and 1.

I am not going to take an inventory or make a list of what is there. That's why it's free - because you are going to take everything and do your own inventory and make your own lists and otherwise figure out what to do with all this crap. I am going to ask for a deposit. You will take all the junk first, then come back for the good stuff. When it's all gone, you can have your deposit back.

Please do not write to ask for more information or to inquire if this or that part is available or how to get to Ipswich. Look it up yourself. The deal is all or nothing. I'm sorry to be so difficult, but I have other things to do. I'm just about almost ready to have the local scrapper clean it out. However, people insist to me that there are treasures in the mix, so have at it.

Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_0307.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,696
  • IMG_0325.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,706
  • IMG_0310.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 1,693
  • IMG_1040.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 1,701
you may want to list a partial inventory of the "good stuff" to entice someone to haul away 5 4 doors and a building full of stuff , especially asking someone to leave a deposit , this could go wrong in so many ways.....

Transmissions are good. Engines are mixed: One seized. One oil burner. One probably good. The junkers have engines in them, maybe one good and two smokers.

Attachments

• IMG_1607.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 1,373
  • IMG_1605.JPG
    156.3 KB · Views: 1,356
  • IMG_1606.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 1,343
  • IMG_1602.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 1,354
images for parts in shed

Attachments

• 001 shed.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 1,281
  • IMG_1616.JPG
    167.1 KB · Views: 1,256
  • IMG_1618.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,255
  • IMG_1629.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 1,250
  • shelves.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 1,252
I live just over the border in New Hampshire.
I have tried contacting you through Slant Six Forum as well.
I am on vacation for Thanksgiving and can come down and check everything out.
If all is good I will take the good and the bad.
Let me know. Gary

Last chance. If you have an alternative plan that gets me to the same place, and will implement that plan yourself, please offer it up. Ideas and suggestions are not helpful, because I am physically unable to do it and out of time. It's got to be done by the end of December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back