-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dodge71demon

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
I have two hoods - one set of doors - one trunk lid - front and rear bumpers - 74 and 75 GRILLE - all in real good condition off a 74 - 75 Scamp that I'm tired of moving around that are free for the taking otherwise they are going to the scrap yard. Must be picked up in Syracuse Indiana 46567 NO SHIPPING - NO PICTURES - NO QUESTIONS -NO NOTHING PM me if you really want them prefer they go to someone that needs them

Good luck with it man. I have about the same pile of parts that I've offered up for whoever wants to pick them up. I hate hauling them off, but I don't have room to store them forever either.

Made it back with all the parts, Thanks Again!!

Way to go Kegan! I know you will use these parts and its nice to see the generosity of some of our fellow members! Dodge71Demon.......You Rock!

glad to see some one got the parts that could use them good score kegan, nice contribution to a young gun dodge71demon

Glad to see the parts go to someone that had a use for them especially a young gun
Very nice young man only problem is that he brought up Tony Fields name

I got the same problem with this 64/65 barracuda doors they are mint come pick them up for $100.00 per door I have seats wind shields steering colums all kinds of parts ,nice valance ,glass ,interiors,front and rear seats ,steering colums call me 1 608 837 4427 jon . I just have way to many parts and cars and wife's going off(not good) come help

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back