Free.......frickin loaders!!

-
Or.... you could just wait until someone posts a wanted thread looking for a part and then offer it to them for free!!

I always laugh at the "I need this part out of my way" thread, only to find it to be a small trim part "taking up space" in someone's garage!!! Geof

I get a kick out of the guys that post "I need this part... and cheap..."

They expect you to have their hard to find part and sell it to them at 50¢ on the dollar.... LOL!!!! I just keep on moving...

If you need it, you gotta pay the price for it....

I get a kick out of the guys that post "I need this part... and cheap..."

They expect you to have their hard to find part and sell it to them at 50¢ on the dollar.... LOL!!!! I just keep on moving...

If you need it, you gotta pay the price for it....

Funny those same people seem to want a grand for a 300 dollar part.

And I get sick of seeing the word "Bump" all the time from the same person too. It would be nice if there was a bump limit.

The one I just looked up has bumped 178 separate threads that he has posted.

If memory serves it clearly states in the rules no bumping of adds.. Gold members can bump their adds once every 3 days... though... from what I have seen, this rule goes largely ignored..

If memory serves it clearly states in the rules no bumping of adds.. Gold members can bump their adds once every 3 days... though... from what I have seen, this rule goes largely ignored..

It was only 169 threads he started... the other 9 was other threads he responded to.

Yes, it is a rule that is ignored quite a bit.

If memory serves it clearly states in the rules ..... from what I have seen, this rule goes largely ignored..

They don't enforce the rules around here like they "are supposed to". Some people are allowed to break them, where as others are not. :finga:

Made me loose respect for the "management".... :protest:

It was only 169 threads he started... the other 9 was other threads he responded to.

Yes, it is a rule that is ignored quite a bit.

In my brief time as a moderator I had no problem deleting ads being bumped. And letting the member know about it.......anymore it seems like it is allowed. We were supposed to delete ads that folks put contact info in as well, unless they were Gold Members.....that seems to have changed as well, the moderators are just removing the info....:wack:

It depends on how someone was brought up I guess...I while ago I offered some extra parts for free, one member kept asking if I had any more 'free' stuff. What made it all the more brazen was the photo in his avatar showed a valuable Mopar, enclosed trailer and expensive truck. I just said 'no.'

Taking things that are free? . Is better than some of the members that I left come here that take things that were not free. You know who you are. You all just ruined it for everyone. It came to be that I don't trust members anymore. One reason I stopped answering PM's of those I don't know. I was screwed for the last time by a member from this site in the last two weeks. So maybe it is better to get scrap rate the nothing at all. Just took another load this morning. $166.40 and no hassles with scumbags.

I have a bunch of stuff in the garage I will not be needing. Rebuilt manual steering box, visors, door panels etc. Hell I have a crusty 68 Valiant that needs to go away. But I refuse to sell any of it. Just not worth the grief for the amount of $$ I will get. I have given some stuff away only to get pms form the folks on the receiving end complaining that I was hinging them up because I did not get it in the mail the day we discussed it etc....Will probably end up taking the things I want off the Valiant and crushing it if I can't get someone to pay a few hundred for the shell what is left and haul it away....

It depends on how someone was brought up I guess...I while ago I offered some extra parts for free, one member kept asking if I had any more 'free' stuff. What made it all the more brazen was the photo in his avatar showed a valuable Mopar, enclosed trailer and expensive truck. I just said 'no.'
Yup!

Attachments

• cousin eddie Bingo.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 171
Yeah it's a toss up on posting then dealing with getting paid or someone claiming the part is not what they expected but its ok if you take less for it or you just say keep it. So far four have completely stiffed me on here and three whined and moaned until I cut the price in half.I have dealt with some good guys on here but it sure is going downhill.

They don't enforce the rules around here like they "are supposed to". Some people are allowed to break them, where as others are not. :finga:

Made me loose respect for the "management".... :protest:
:-\" I can no longer say nothing bout that ............... But no one said i cant say thank you karl

I'm sure the 8 vehicles listed in there signature didn't help either....

Im 12 years old and was looking for some parts for my dart project! how rude! "im sure the eight vehicles in his signiture helped??? My dad owns all those cars I only own 1 he also owns the trailer ,truck and car!!

-
Back