Free.......frickin loaders!!

-
Im 12 years old and was looking for some parts for my dart project! how rude! "im sure the eight vehicles in his signiture helped??? My dad owns all those cars I only own 1 he also owns the trailer ,truck and car!!

Well, I guess I looked at the list provided and assumed those are yours, I am sure most people do too. I do remember a "free parts wanted" thread started and in the avatar at the time it showed a nice newer truck, trailer, and drag car....if these did not belong to you then I am sorry.

I did some searching and seen your welcome wagon thread started back in May, great to see a young gun in the hobby, bet your dad is excited to pass along the torch. Sorry if I offended you by my comment, had no idea you only owned the one car and I wish you the best!

This is one of those times I should have kept quiet...oops :banghead:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=236191

Thanks for understanding and I can see what you mean, no more need to apolagize , Thanks again, I posted a new thread in welcome wagon that people may like

:thumrigh::thumrigh: Personally I've paid over double the shipping cost for a "free" item.
This guy here gave me some free tools and even paid shipping! Someday I would like to get him a gold membership cause with how much I have used them tools he should sit on a gold pedastal IMO.

JDMopar gave me a free 7-1/4 when mine blew up last year. I feel the same way about him, he's a saint in my eyes.

Also worth mention is the members who ponied up gas money for me to get to JD, way more then I needed. And when I offered to return the extra they all said keep it and have a happy birthday.

It's one thing to take free stuff but another to take advantage. I'll never forget where I came from or to be greatful to all those who have helped.

Well going back to the first post on this thread, Steve, I guess it's not necessarily a bad thing to 'stir the pot' because in this case we learned that sometimes appearances can be deceiving, and previously unbeknownst to many of us we have another fine 'young gun' FABO member, tqfastfish.

Thanks for understanding and I can see what you mean, no more need to apolagize , Thanks again, I posted a new thread in welcome wagon that people may like

I had no idea you were 12.

The idea you were older is because you have constantly referred to things as "My" in your threads.

It is threads like this that have people confused.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=215811

You have your birthday listed as
Date of Birth April 8, 1965 ( 48 )

Your profile picture. No 12 year old there.

image.php

This is why we were confused.

sorry for the confusion, I was referring from my dad, my bad, I didnt know I was allowed on here until Joey confirmed me, my real birthday is april 8th 2001 my dads is 1965

You mean there's a young gun here younger than Kegan and Nella?? Wow, great dad to bring you up right TQ!! Geof

This guy here gave me some free tools and even paid shipping! Someday I would like to get him a gold membership cause with how much I have used them tools he should sit on a gold pedastal IMO.

JDMopar gave me a free 7-1/4 when mine blew up last year. I feel the same way about him, he's a saint in my eyes.

Also worth mention is the members who ponied up gas money for me to get to JD, way more then I needed. And when I offered to return the extra they all said keep it and have a happy birthday.

It's one thing to take free stuff but another to take advantage. I'll never forget where I came from or to be greatful to all those who have helped.

X1000 I've got my fair share of help from fellow fabo family members myself! Can't thank those members enough either! :prayer: They were gracious enough to help pay my daughters medical bills when I couldn't. This site is a blessing in disguise and as mentioned, highly taken advantage of.

As far as asking for cheap prices. I can kind of understand that. Some of us members are pretty strapped and sometimes our driver breaks. It's hard to get to work without a rig to get you there. It's a whole new ball game to when it's a broken "toy/project". I've had to ask for a cheaper than usual price myself and apologize if that is offensive to some of you. I consider myself prideful and can't stand asking for "help" beyond advice or pointers in the right direction.

mopars are not cheap, people just got to get used to that

They used to be cheap. Before money hungry losers got involved with this hobby. Most people didn't care about Mopars. Only the die hard lovers of Mopars did. Once the muscle car boom hit in the late 80s and early 90s all hell broke loose. Makes me sick!!!!:vom: I always check the wanted section to see if I can help out someone with a project. I've sent free parts and paid shipping. I miss the days of buying a drivable car for less then a $1000 when i only made $200 a week. Now I make three times and afford ****.:banghead:

I get a kick out of the guys that post "I need this part... and cheap..."

They expect you to have their hard to find part and sell it to them at 50¢ on the dollar.... LOL!!!! I just keep on moving...

If you need it, you gotta pay the price for it....

x2

It has them in the pics but it ate the front tires off it so i had to put the backs up front so now its got boggers on the back . and one keeps going flat if i park it wrong lol Broke sucks lol

You are right Steve,it's one thing to disagree on a price and another to take advantage of someone.most guys will run all the salvage yards they can and these guys are the ones that normally give.Thanks for bringing this out in the open

X 10 .. seen it and had members pm me can I send it now in the past !!!
Hay, just because I am here and do/be helpfull to members the best I can it's hard to how to reply... but then it's easier once I do some soul/reply searching..

It takes all kinds to make this world go around don't it..

Being broke !!!! Lord know's I have herd that before ..
I could think of worse conditions to be in.....

Wow! I just read all of the replies and Im impressed with the responses! Communication is good right?? Get it out and off your chest...grab a left-handed cigarette if need be and let it awwwllll out!! LOL

1st let me say thank you to the members who have helped me in so many ways as well as other members! Due to a serious lack of $$ my one and only project has been on hold for quite some time now. That doesnt stop me from coming on here looking for stuff and selling some stuff, or maybe even stirring or smoking the pot! LOL

2nd sorry to hear of some people getting screwed on here, and the clowns ruining it for the rest of us. Im a cup 1/2 full type of guy, but I can be cynical and this is FABO-town population 27K and counting...there is bound to be dickheads/assclowns etc. But remember Karma will come back around.

This is the internet and people can and will be very deceptive. "Tqfastfish" this thread wasnt directed at you in anyway, but opening up the communication is good. Yes you list all those cars and then start a "free parts wanted" thread...thats gonna make people wonder??
The member Im eluding to hasnt chimed in here(not surprised) and I have pm'd other members that he/she is a pain in the arse to deal with....all my pms get returned usually a week later and say YEP..."hammered the seller down on price, then squawks about price of shipping"
OR replies to a "free thread" and wants it all, then squawks about shipping prices?? HOW THE HELL DO YOU ***** ABOUT PAYING SHIPPING ON FREE STUFF?? It was all small stuff too. And why do you need it all you greedy prick??
Its like going to the dentist or doctors office and they have the bowl of suckers and you see the fat little bastard dumping the whole bowl into his pocket...and only leaves you the GREEN ones! Whats that saying "like a fat kid on a smartie??"

Gonna try to stay cup 1/2 full but will be wary. Also where I see this member replying to ads, I will be warning the OP to be careful. Some people just aint worth replying to at all.

assclown! hah! reminds me of a Dan Cummins joke
1:05-2:47 on this clip
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6elmZk4DuoY"]Comedy Central Presents Dan Cummins part 3 - YouTube[/ame]

-
Back