free Mopar madness video

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
official DVD of Mopar Nationals: fun to watch The Hemi Under Glass is given a good sized feature

C; PM your mailing address and I will send it to you

OK. So let's set up a 'chain-dvd' system where it's forwarded on to the next FABO member who wants to see it in line?

* clhyer PM's his address to Sussmad who then mails the dvd to him
* godfatherofchry then PM's his address to clhyer who then mails the dvd to him
* I'm next in line so I PM my address to godfatherofchry and he mails the dvd to me when he's finished with it
* whoever chimes up next PM's their address to me and I forward it on.

When we mail it on to the next guy, we PM both Sussmad so he can keep track of his dvd and the next one on the list so he knows to be on the lookout for it. C'mon guys, we can make this work! Whatcha think?

Works for me if it works for Sussmad. I appreciate the chance to see it.
PM sent!
C

Do we have to pay shipping or anything? I will cover shipping to the next person in line as common courtesy. PM sent

OK! It's working!
Sussmad has mailed the dvd to clhyer; I PM'd my address to godfatherofchry; and I received a PM from Dartt with his mailing address. Too bad we don't have some miniature travel stickers like you used to see on pictures of shipping trunks to stick on the dvd as it tours the nation.
Who's next in line?

thanks already have it,,, was hoping it was a home made version,,,the dvd aah its ok,,not great coverage on the barracuda tribute,,

yes I am, but now you are cuz I have your address so the next person in line will PM Oklacarcollecto! :cheers:

Hi, could I please be put on the list to receive the video..who do I contact ?

Thanks
Ian.

Hi, could I please be put on the list to receive the video..who do I contact ?

Thanks
Ian.

Welcome to the dvd chain, Ian. PM your mailing address to Oklacarcollecto so he know's who to mail it to when he's through with it.
The next person who joins the chain will then PM his mailing address to you!

Thank-you. I have only seen the hemi under glass in a Road & Track (I think) mag a bunch of years ago.

Will do.

Cheers
Ian.

yes I am, but now you are cuz I have your address so the next person in line will PM Oklacarcollecto! :cheers:

Gary a/k/a Dorian PMed me right after I asked for it so he is in line next. He didn't post it here so I am.
I am getting it from Mike a/k/a Dartt and sending it to Gary a/k/a Dorian. If you need it after him please contact him.

Got the DVD today. Plan to watch and probably burn a copy in the next day or so, then I will ship to godfatherofchry.
C

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back