Free Nascar

-
No thanks

I refuse to watch anything "national" that let's foreigners compete in it

(And by that I mean japs)

Is this like Free Willy?

Honda in NASCAR would become pretty big news. I think it'd actually be good for competition. Given Honda's success and involvement in other motorsports, it'd make the other manufacturers have to step up.

However, Honda likes to demonstrate their company's strength.Every form of motorsport they're involved in proves this. NASCAR rules doesn't really cater to this format anymore. It caters to the teams with the best drivers, experience, and luck. Honda would have to woo teams like Trackhouse, RCR, and/or possibly Penske. Dodge did this by getting Penske on board, and having the best crewchief, Ray Evernham start a team. Petty gave Dodge name recognition and history.

No thanks

I refuse to watch anything "national" that let's foreigners compete in it

(And by that I mean japs)
Who is national? Ford and GM manufacturer vehicles in Canada and Mexico. Toyota and Honda manufacturer vehicles in the United States. Chrysler was owned by a German company last time they were involved in NASCAR. Now Chrysler is Fiat Chrysler with headquarters in Italy. Should Chrysler be allowed to return to NASCAR if they so desired? Or is it just a "jap" issue for you?

Who is national? Ford and GM manufacturer vehicles in Canada and Mexico. Toyota and Honda manufacturer vehicles in the United States. Chrysler was owned by a German company last time they were involved in NASCAR. Now Chrysler is Fiat Chrysler with headquarters in Italy. Should Chrysler be allowed to return to NASCAR if they so desired? Or is it just a "jap" issue for you?
:rofl:

It's a genetic thing

Sure, mopar (or what she identifies as now) would be a prodigal son, but it would still be an American brand

I would be (almost) just as opposed to VW joining NASCAR as I am to toyota, because they just don't belong here

That race schedule I posted above shows when the races are re-played,
I'm not sure, but that link for Nascar may very well show those replays.
Good luck .

Last edited:
-
Back