Free rotisserie plans on my Dart restoration site

-

Hartman-52

Hartman-52
Reaction score
I have developed a Dart Swinger restoration web site that has quite a few restoration pictures. My cousin and I are restoring 5 Dart's including a 1968 GTS 340 convertible, a 1969 GTS 340, two 1970 Dart Swinger 340's, and a 1971 Dart Swinger clone with a hot 360 engine. I'm currently in the middle of ripping apart my 1970 Dart Swinger 340 so I will be adding more pictures as the work progresses.

We built two rotisseries so we can flip the cars completely around. This sure beats laying on your back for hours on end! After going through the design and drawing up of the rotisserie plans, I thought other restoration enthusiasts may be interested in making one so I decided to share them on my web site under the "Miscellaneous" category. I also included a special section dedicated to making a home made dune buggy. I hope you enjoy the site!

http://www.mts.net/~hpokrant/index.htm

Welcome to the forums. You have some nice projects there. Thanks for sharing.

I just spent the last hour cruising every link on the site. The rotisserie plans are very well written and easy to follow. I am taking the shopping list to my local metal supplier and getting what I need to get started on my own.

Thanks for sharing all this fantastic information.

Joe O.

Welcome, and thanks for your great web site. awesome job you've done. :notworth: :salut:

are these plans still available? i had them once and have since lost them , the address is taking me to an unsecure page and not allowing me to obtain them ,please let me know , thanks ed

You guys noticed this thread is like 14 years old right?

-
Back