[SOLD] Free slant six stuff

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Contact seller
Located in middle Georgia. Here are the rules. You have to take it ALL. NO piece mealing. You have to pull into my driveway, load it in your truck. NO SHIPPING. Don't ask me to ship. My response won't be pretty. lol

No picture collectors. Don't take my word for it? Then move on.

One cast crank 225 super six engine. STD bore. Block needs a sleeve because of rust pitting. I have that entire engine. Pistons are good. Have a sleeve put in and put it together and go. I have block, rods and pistons, crank. STD crank. Also have the Super Six head.

The Super Six intake is included too. FREE. I will NOT separate. I don't care who you are, don't ask me to pull the intake.

One forged crank block. STD steel crank. No rods or pistons.

One rebuilt stock head ready to BOLT ON.

Various other parts. Oil pan, timing cover and the like.

One Slant six 904. Converter and all. It's been outside, but the dipstick has been in it and I looked today and the fluid is still RED. It was a good transmission when it was pulled.

Also a box of NEW stuff. Bearings, freeze plugs and assorted stuff.

Bottom line is I have a nice little pile of slant six stuff.

I Want this stuff gone. It is in my way. If you want it and feel sorry for me, I take donations. lol But it isn't necessary. It would be appreciated. But mainly I just want it gone. First person that says "I want it" has it.

Just one more provision. I want it gone before the 15th. I will load it all up for a scrap run. That ain't a threat. I am just tellin you what's gonna happen. I've scrapped a load of big block heads before. There were 906s, 346s, 452, and 915s in the pile. I needed the money. I even tried to give them all away right on this forum. No bites. They got scrapped.

Serious about wantin the stuff but want more time? Then money talks and bullcrap walks. That's the way it is.

Man Rob, if I could take a roadtrip to Georgia, I would come take it all....

Oh well, good luck finding it all a good home.

Thanks, Matt. You ain't too far off. Make a good weekend trip.

so how much to take that super six manifold off and ship it?

:violent1:

GLWS Rusty

Hell Ed, if you weren't slam across the country like a dork, I'd love to give it all to you. lol

I also forgot to add something else. But it ain't free. I have a NICE Clifford 4bbl intake for the slant. It comes with two carburetor plates. One for square flange carbs and one for spread bores. 300 shipped. OBO

I also forgot to add something else. But it ain't free. I have a NICE Clifford 4bbl intake for the slant. It comes with two carburetor plates. One for square flange carbs and one for spread bores. 300 shipped. OBO

now thats something i need coming up... need it for my blower manifold...

Too bad I'm not headin to Charleston, SC on Monday, that's close to GA. Only goin as far south as Petersburg, VA!

Until he tells me otherwise, /6Matt has first dibs. He is trying to arrange getting down here. Since his interest was expressed first, I have to let him try. It's only fair.

Looks like /6Matt is gonna get it. If something happens I will keep yall posted.

As of now, Matt is comin to get it. If somehow he cannot do it, then bigred is next. That makes you 3#. So far, no one has spoken for the Clifford intake so that is still available.

As of now, Matt is comin to get it. If somehow he cannot do it, then bigred is next. That makes you 3#. So far, no one has spoken for the Clifford intake so that is still available.
Oh my bad dude, I think I forgot to let you know in pm that I'm gonna have to pass on the clifford intake.

I sorta figured cause you didn't mention it. LOL

Matt came and got it all. Was nice to meet yall, Matt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back