FREE stuff......

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Could you save a few good trim rings for me? I need 2 or a set if they match.
I'll give ya $20

Hey Could you save a few good trim rings for me? I need 2 or a set if they match.
I'll give ya $20

mark craig rtse from my board is supposed to come get them today around 7pm i believe. i'm sure if you stop by you two can go through them and take what you want.

Hey Joe

I spoke with Dan earlier and probably should have posted.

Loop
Any single groove pulleys
Hurst Shift handle (The Darts handle looks like something gnawed on the threads.)
Holley and Ede VC (I'll shoot the holley set that Chad wants to him)
Breather with hose... (I have the other half to that here)

I can use all that stuff and Dan and I already worked out getting it to me.

Thanks

Rob

i think there is only one single groove pulley in that pile. not 100% sure though. the rims and one of those sets of chrome covers are going to gtgritnly. he made arrangements to come by today or tomorrow. the shifter handles got picked up last night. loop may be going today. i have been listing the stuff that is gone in my first post as it goes. this stuff has been flying out of here fast man..

i think there is only one single groove pulley in that pile. not 100% sure though. the rims and one of those sets of chrome covers are going to gtgritnly. he made arrangements to come by today or tomorrow. the shifter handles got picked up last night. loop may be going today. i have been listing the stuff that is gone in my first post as it goes. this stuff has been flying out of here fast man..

Yeah looks like the stuff I could really use is gone, shifter handle, loop, breather w/hose. Was hoping to try and help out chad.

Maybe next time. Cool offer and good luck with it.

the breather is gone because its coming your way...lol

OH... thanks...

Hey if the stuff hasn't been picked up for Dan, I could use those timing covers, the other set of VC (holley or e-brock).

Thanks

I'd pay ya to mail it to me and throw in a tip to boot for the timing cover.

Send me your address. Need anything else from it ? I have the rotating assembly , the oil pan, fuel pump and probably some other stuff, I already sold the heads with rocker gear, intake and the block .

If it is gone, then did someone come and get it all? I was hoping to send you an empty box with a prepaid label so you could send me the pulleys and the sway bar end bolts.

Is there anyway for you to consider shipping? I would gladly pay and add a little extra for the 2bbl carbs. If you would do this I would be forever grateful!!!! The post office has those if it fits it ships boxes. Maybe get a few odf the carbs and a set of chrome valve covers for a 273. Please PM me and let me know,,,I am in a bind or I wouldnt ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back