Free to good home

-

old_school

Reaction score
I have some parts that I will not be using. I replaced the axles and put larger drum brakes .
I have from an a body 8.75 both axles with adjuster both 10X 1.75 brakes and drums with e brake cables. Also have front bench seat that could be recovered a back seat in great shape. I am located in Mebane, NC. Between Raleigh and Greensboro. Not looking to give them to someone that just wants to resale them. All this came from a 1971 Scamp. May be a few other things also like the cluster stuff too, changed to Speedhut gauges. For pick-up only. Not looking to ship. Thanks, Clint. After looking I also have 2 large and 2 small bolt wheels, and two pair of exhaust manifolds including hp manifolds. Any donations for my project would be welcomed.

Very cool, hope somebody can actually use them and not re-sell them. Maybe a young gun can benefit from this. What style exhaust manifolds?

I love it. FOR PU ONLY and someones a couple hrs away, will you ship? This is nuts spend 40 for gas instead of shipping and have a good time while doing it.

One pair of exhaust are stock and one pair are from a 71 Road Runner big block 4 speed. No shipping just take a road trip. Thanks.

I love it. FOR PU ONLY and someones a couple hrs away, will you ship? This is nuts spend 40 for gas instead of shipping and have a good time while doing it.

couple hours? Anyway, I get it, no shipping. Sorry, no road trips till after Christmas for me, Thanks
I relinquish all claims, go get them guys.

Not trying to be a turd about shipping. If I wanted to handle them a lot I know I could sell the stuff. Anyway if you can use any of this stuff not sell it come get it. And that way I can meet some of the great members on this site. Found pic's of the seats and hp manifolds. Can email them to someone if interested. Also found some tail lights I got for a 65 fury I had and PDC for a Caravan that can be used if upgrading your wiring system in an older car. Part # 5102969AB. Brand new in box and a multifunction switch also for a Caravan.

I'm driving to Virginia this weekend. I can come get them on Sunday the 21st if that's good with you? Whaddya say?

By the way, I wouldn't be reselling it. I have a 72 Dart project that this would be perfect for.

I am delivering a car in NC this weekend and will be heading back to eastern Pa with my 24ft empty enclosed trailer if someone up this way buys them I would pick up for gas money $40 or $50

My hat's off to you 'old school'. It's great to see guys willing to part with their unneeded stuff while making someone else a heck of a deal.

Wooed Nickle had something come up and can not make it so parts are still up for grabs. Thanks for helping me clean out my garage.

Found more stuff. Some pulleys a starter a few alt's kick down linkage new header reducers 3 to 2.5 part of a heater box. A four blade fan. still out in the garage, will be more. Thanks. New one bowl master cyl. three bolt timing set half inch oil pick-up 18335

This is sad. People are selling this stuff all over this sight and I can't even give it to someone. I have a front bench seat with head rests rear seat in blue cloth hounds tooth and a box of usable part, some new. Somebody please come get them and put them to use.

There are people in your area, or within driving distance, they just need to see your offer.

There are people in your area, or within driving distance, they just need to see your offer.

that is a valid point, people looking for a kickdown linkage will look in the for sale section, people looking for information on a kickdown linkage will look in this section

im guessing if the OP started a thread in the for sale section he would do better getting the word out

if you ever change your mind on the shipping I will take the 3-2.5 reducers

This is sad. People are selling this stuff all over this sight and I can't even give it to someone. I have a front bench seat with head rests rear seat in blue cloth hounds tooth and a box of usable part, some new. Somebody please come get them and put them to use.

Don't feel bad. I ended up scrapping 16 big block heads a few summers ago. Tried to give them away right here too. 906s, 346s, 452s, 516s even some 915s with the big exhaust valves. Nobody spoke up. We were in a tight and had to have some dough. The scrap man pays, 100% of the time.

If I start shipping I have to give 66fs first dibs on the axles and brakes. He spoke up first. I will pm him and go from there. diymirage I will pm you later today about your request.

I just wanted to thank everyone for your help cleaning out my garage. As soon as 66fs sends his address I will mail out what I have left.

Found some wheels I had set outside and am needing to send them to NY. Anyone know of the best way to send two 14" rally wheels. Thanks, Clint.

-
Back