Free tools for a young gun

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about pliers? I have spares, if you could use them I would be more than glad to give them to you. Let me know and we will go from there. And I also have spare screwdrivers if that also works.

:prayer:
Matt/Forrest you guys have boxes on their way. :thumleft:

Idk what to say! Thanks!!!!

I have most the normal stuff but the special tools are what I haven't bought again. That is really awesome! I use to have tons of stuff but two years ago wheni lived in longview some one stole my tool boxes. Two completely filled stand ups! But I have slowly been catching up again. Some times I still buy like one weird size socket lol I had all the huge ones from my dad working on logging trucks. Sorry got caught up in thoughts lol just woke up so this really made my morning!

I have three bags. The two on the right have some 3/8" drive sockets, two different size spark plug sockets and some 1/4" drive sockets SAE and Metric.

The bag on the left has some 1/2" drive sockets SAE and Metric, and I believe there is some 3/8" in there as well.

They are mixed brands and may not be complete, but for starting out it's a help.

Let me know on these.

Attachments

• tools.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 150
:prayer:

Idk what to say! Thanks!!!!

I have most the normal stuff but the special tools are what I haven't bought again. That is really awesome! I use to have tons of stuff but two years ago wheni lived in longview some one stole my tool boxes. Two completely filled stand ups! But I have slowly been catching up again. Some times I still buy like one weird size socket lol I had all the huge ones from my dad working on logging trucks. Sorry got caught up in thoughts lol just woke up so this really made my morning!

Wrong Matt :eek:ops: /6Matt. But I still have some stuff left, I'll go through it and list it if anyone has any needs.

rofl na its cool like I posted it was more of a want than need and seeing as I just got new work ill be able to buy it soon. You and everyone else still deserve the Thanks for donating stuff!!!

Want is cool, np. If I have anything left you want just say so. They're posted up here for anyone because they're extras and I don't need them.

What's left.
SAE sockets
1/4- 1 ea
3/8-1 and 1 deep
7/16-4 ea
9/19-2 ea
5/8-2ea deep 1 spark plug
11/16 deep 1ea
wrenches off brand
7/16-2ea
3/8-2ea
craftsman
9/32-5/16-1ea
15/64-1/4-1ea
7/32-15/64-1ea
METRIC sockets
9mm-2ea
10m-4ea
11m-1ea
12m-3ea
13m-3ea
14m-2ea
15m-3ea
16m-1ea
17m-2ea
19m-3ea

If you want/need anything listed just speak up. Maybe we should rename this the tool recycle thread. Now I have to go look for my 3/8 breaker bar that I needed today and couldn't find. lol

Thanks! I got the boxes a few days ago. I haven't been able to get on because I've been working so much lately. Y'all really are great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back