Free Woodward Dream Cruise Parking for Members

-

bmoparmofo

Reaction score
Hi, its alomost that time of year again, just seeing if anyone would like a spot for the cruise. we are located just north of 11 mile rd on the west side of woodward. My email is bmoparmofo At Yahoo DOT COM . We have two lots plus parking across the front of both. Let me know if you are interesed. Hope to see some of you out there. Bo

Hey all,

Bo is a great host for the Woodward Dream Cruise. This will mark my 3rd year with him at the Blarney Stone. Nice pub and good grub!!
See y'all there!

Dan

Hi, its alomost that time of year again, just seeing if anyone would like a spot for the cruise. we are located just north of 11 mile rd on the west side of woodward. My email is bmoparmofo At Yahoo DOT COM . We have two lots plus parking across the front of both. Let me know if you are interesed. Hope to see some of you out there. Bo

I'm going to try and get up there (don't know if we'll get the charger done for my buddy) but I'm going to be there with or without a car this year. I missed last year due to work. not this year. I'll email ya when I get there on the 13th (then rush like the devil to finish up his charger, interior, paint,cut n buff ect.)
thanks
Kurt

I'm going to try and get up there (don't know if we'll get the charger done for my buddy) but I'm going to be there with or without a car this year. I missed last year due to work. not this year. I'll email ya when I get there on the 13th (then rush like the devil to finish up his charger, interior, paint,cut n buff ect.)
thanks
Kurt
Let me know if you can make it, I will help you out. Thanks for the kind words Dan, Its nice that someone appreciates it. Let me know if your coming out on any of the nights leading up to the cruise so I can hook you up, thanks, Bo

If anyone else needs a spot, let me know. Please email me at bmoparmofo AT yahoo DOT com. I am not sure if I will make it back to the site to check, look forward to seeing everyone out here!

Anybody else goin? I will be there with my coronet. I wont have the scamp done in time unfortunately. I will try and make it out during the week too. Hope to see you guys out there representing the mopars. Look for the sublime 70 coronet. Thats me.

I am going tonight and tomorrow ... and parking at mall next to Dugans ... 69 Swinger

-
Back