Freshed up a few distrbutors

-

340six

Reaction score
I wanted to build an have an extra spare distributor so I could just carry a,spare.
As things would have it found 2 so did them both.
One's a,old Mopar Performance and other is from my old 1972 340 Ralley Challenger I have the tag that was lost now thanks to Halifaxhops just not on in pics. Thanks
And as things would have it after doing so found a whole MP-Kit with my E Body bracket I had plated.
You can see I had some of these parts quite some time.
As things would end up I had some major health issues so was one of the last car things I was able to do for awhile.
So figured i would post some pictures since I am going stir crazy.
So feel free to say stop posting crap

20221005_100743.jpg

20221005_100343.jpg

20221005_100224.jpg

20221005_100120.jpg

Last edited:
I love doing distributor work. I'd probably rebuild every dang one around here that I have.......if I could find a quick easy way to remove the circlip that holds the distributor governor in place. That pisses me off right from the start and I never get over it. LOL What's your secret. There has to be a tool for that.

I love doing distributor work. I'd probably rebuild every dang one around here that I have.......if I could find a quick easy way to remove the circlip that holds the distributor governor in place. That pisses me off right from the start and I never get over it. LOL What's your secret. There has to be a tool for that.
PM Me Rob, so simple even you can do it! :poke:

As things would end up I had some major health issues so was one of the last car things I was able to do for awhile.
So figured i would post some pictures since I am going stir crazy.
So feel free to say stop posting crap

nah man, post away. whatever helps keep your spirits up, the lights on and the motor running.

best wishes and good vibes on your healing/recovery

-
Back