Friggin Disgusting! Kick This Guy in the Head!

-

64 SRT8 Dart

Reaction score
I can't even bare to look.

In the last few days there was some pricks tossing kittens under their car as they were driving down the road in Kansas. Someone recovered one of them and got it to the vet. No word on the other one he witnessed being tossed under the moving car. No telling how many others there may have been.

Yep. And it's been proven over and over that those that do bad things to animals end up treating other humans the same way

I couldn't bother to watch it either. Don't they say that these idiots who pull this kind of crapolla on animals often move on to the two legged kind? They need to make an example of them now before they do move on to the bigger prey.

Toss em in with a lion and tell them to have as much fun as they want with something that can defend it'self.

This idiot needs a good kick in the balls by a field goal kicker. See how he likes it.

What a freakin looser.

I won't open that! I just can't. I got a dog, and 2 cats and all 3 are awesome pets. and thats how I see this, these cats are/were (in some cases) someones pet, and you know what? Probably some little kid's pet at that......

Assholes! They ought to be locked up for it, and have to BUY the owner a replacement or PAY the owner all the costs that animal has, had in its life.....That teach people (I should hope anyway!)

Yeah I ain't watchin all that. Our cats are pretty much worthless sacks of fur, but we love them.

What an idiot!! There are times I think PETA and the humane society take things WAY to far but this is definitely not one of those times!! Watch Criminal Minds awhile and you soon find out that most sociopaths started out as kids torturing animals!

Well he wasn't the only idiot, what about the person filming it, and it sounded as though there were more than one person watching by the laughs.

Boot to the head!

WTF is wrong with people?

My view on the other animal inhabitants of our planet:

If you're gonna eat it, kill it and eat it.

If not, leave it TF alone, unless you're gonna take care of it.

Well put!

This disgusting person lures a stray cat only to kick the poor thing and then turn to his friends and laugh about it!
Was eventually arrested, but that poor cat, prob be hard for it to trust people again.
Dude needs a beat down!

News link: http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/pets/animal-lovers-protest-brooklyn-cat-kicker-in-court-204621721.html

Facebook video link: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=555368927914541&set=vb.518678944916873&type=2&theater

Of course, in this day and age let's commit a crime and then put videos off it all over the place.
I'm sure he acted surprised when the police showed up at his door.

Says something about the stupidity of people now don't it?

I have two cats they are loyal as hell to me and I love them to death. I would beat everyone of those people to death.

Jeff

Yep...

I’m not fond of cats. But I would not be cruel to one.
A cat is the only animal I know of, besides humans, that will kill for fun.
If you were small enough, your cat would probably try to eat you.
I saw our neighbor’s grey tabby doing this just last week with one in the street.
Did not have to look hard to find a video of this behavior.
And I don’t care about busy tailed yard rats either.
Exception are there, but it’s generally true.
[ame]http://youtu.be/6mOYjYddokY[/ame]

I’m not fond of cats. But I would not be cruel to one.
A cat is the only animal I know of, besides humans, that will kill for fun.
If you were small enough, your cat would probably try to eat you.
I saw our neighbor’s grey tabby doing this just last week with one in the street.
Did not have to look hard to find a video of this behavior.
And I don’t care about busy tailed yard rats either.
Exception are there, but it’s generally true.
http://youtu.be/6mOYjYddokY

They say the common house cat will start eating you b4 you're cold if you die.

Ink- I hope you got my apology about the dog thread.....

...pretty sure wild members of the dog family "practice hunt" as well as other species.

:wack:

Since May 18, seven of our Outsiders have disappeared without a trace, or any evidence of what might have happened -- no fur / feathers, no blood, no body parts, no road kill ... they're just GONE. Three disappeared on the night of June 10 alone. It's NOT a predator, at least not one on four legs.

The more I get to know most people, the more I love my kitties.

Went to Walmart one day and I'm driving by the front door I see this Mexican family standing around laughing and cheering as their young child repeatedly kicks an injured pigeon. I honked and yelled at them to make him quit, but of course they acted like they didn't understand me. By the time I got the car parked they were no where to be found.

-
Back