Front Air Dam 67-69 Barracuda?

-

IfItsGotWheels

XS Tech-Anything worth doing, is worth doing in XS
Reaction score
Other than Spoilers by Randy, has any one found a front airdam/spoiler that will fit a 67-69 Barracuda? Pictures would be helpful.

There was a thread here showing a chin spoiler that looked OK on a Dart. I couldn't find it with search. Fit would be about the same on B'cuda. I think the donor might have been Ford Ranger.

A 67-up Dart doesn't have a front valance, just a deep bumper -- the fit would be completely different. The cars that are similar to a 2nd gen Barracuda (narrow strip bumper and rounded valance below) are a 68 Camaro, or an E-body Cuda (somewhat wider, of course), or maybe a 63-64 Dart (narrower, and has lamps in the way). You would wind up drilling your own holes regardless.

There was a thread here showing a chin spoiler that looked OK on a Dart. I couldn't find it with search. Fit would be about the same on B'cuda. I think the donor might have been Ford Ranger.
I saw that thread, but like MVH said, Darts have a full bumper & the Ranger spoiler wouldn't work.

I saw that thread, but like MVH said, Darts have a full bumper & the Ranger spoiler wouldn't work.
I bought one of those off Carid for $15 and free shipping ! Never used Carid before and half expected it to never arrive or be a piece of junk.... got it and it was great ! Mocked it up and fit was perfect !

I bought one of those off Carid for $15 and free shipping ! Never used Carid before and half expected it to never arrive or be a piece of junk.... got it and it was great ! Mocked it up and fit was perfect !
Any chance you could take a picture?

-
Back