Status
Not open for further replies.

v8fish

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,
I need the front and rear windshield stainless trim for a barracuda notchback. Please reply with condition and price shipped to GLoucester VA 23061. Parts with pics given priority.
Thanks

I have a rear set less lower right piece. I bought 1.49 sets to get one complete set including an expensive NOS piece. Havent thought about a price, hoping to find the last piece to have a complete rear set to sell but I would part with it.

I have a rear set less lower right piece. I bought 1.49 sets to get one complete set including an expensive NOS piece. Havent thought about a price, hoping to find the last piece to have a complete rear set to sell but I would part with it.

Trying to find a complete set. Most won't want to split up a complete set so finding that one missing link will be harder more expensive than waiting for whole. Thanks

I believe I have both off of a '68 notch but in storage. If you don't find any through others here, I could take a drive over and look.

If you don't mind checking for me that would be great. I have lots of offers on front as they are pretty common since they are the same as a Dart. But so far only partial sets on rear. If you have them please provide info on condition and price shipped to Gloucester VA 23061
Thanks
Kenny

If you don't mind checking for me that would be great. I have lots of offers on front as they are pretty common since they are the same as a Dart. But so far only partial sets on rear. If you have them please provide info on condition and price shipped to Gloucester VA 23061
Thanks
Kenny

Ok, I'll try and get over there in the next few days.

I have the front set and 3 of the four pieces for the rear.... $150 front $325 rear..

I have the front set and 3 of the four pieces for the rear.... $150 front $325 rear..
Ive recieved several indications of partial rear sets can you please be specific about which 3 pieces you have it may be possible to make a complete set between yours and one of the other offers.

Ive recieved several indications of partial rear sets can you please be specific about which 3 pieces you have it may be possible to make a complete set between yours and one of the other offers.
I have available for sale the top two pieces and the lower left side. I need the lower right side to make a complete set.

Sure I have the top two for the rear and the lower LH side(driver side) so you would need the RH(passenger side to complete mine. I also have just the two upper pieces for the rear if you find someone has just the lowers. I had sold an NOS RH lower to a member here at Carlisle which it looks that he has sold it to another member on here so maybe he would sell that piece and you could just have them polished to match....

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back