Front End Kits

-
Bob, I'd be very leery of a kit without brand names. I very rarely use kits of any kind, whether it's front end, engine, whatever. I like picking out my own parts, that way I can get the quality that I want instead of getting what someone else chooses to widen their profit margin.

That's a good price . But until its in your hand you really don't know what you are getting. Quality of the ball joints and tie rods vary . Usually when parts are cheap that's what you get. But they could be very good parts and a very good deal. I just saw a PST kit the parts were quality. My advise is stay with rubber bushings. Do not get the poly kit if you just want a dependable driver suspension.

I hear so many bad things about MOOG lately, and if you go to NAPA or Oreily's or even Autozone and Advance and hand pick what you want besides costing more most of there stuff is there own brand. Was hoping someone has heard of this company and had either good or bad dealings with them. More than likely I will go with PST.
Thanks for the reply Rusty and everyone else.
Bob

I used a full rubber PST kit and after 4.5 years still happy. The pitman for 383 A was purchased separately! I did use poly on the anti sway.

Last edited:
All Dr Diff parts. :)

20170704_220653.jpg

-
Back