Front end rebuild PST ??????

-
Hello Guys,

Just a little FYI for you if you are interested in our PST front end kits. Our POLYGRAPHITE suspension kits include a polygraphite LCA bushing but as an added note we supply the standard OE rubber bushing at no cost because the concern that customer's have had
because of the article that was released in MOPAR Muscle. As for the other parts that are included in our kits, they are all back by our lifetime limited warranty. Also all of our parts meet or exceed OEM specs so they would be are par with MOOG's product. If you are intrested we also have available the LCA stiffening plates. If anyone has questions or concerns about our products please feel free to contact me.

I just bought a regular rubber suspension kit from you guys for a 67 Valiant. The lower control arm bushings are exactly the same as the MOOG bushings I bought from Kragen. Both say "Harris" on the rubber with the same number. Are yours MOOG or are Kragen's trying to pass them off as MOOG?

Lol,guess what? There are only so many manufacturers of product,and a ton of retailer's. Therefore,some if not all retailers are supplying exactly the same product.
What this really means is you might as well buy the cheapset product,thier all the same.
So much for open competition in a free market.

I did the front end on my 74 duster with NAPA parts which were all stock replacement grade parts, I don't race, just cruise and found the ride to be real nice, and it didn't cost very much either.

Well I have a few more hours work and will be ready for the front end alignment, all PST except the off set uca bushings
Moe:violent1:

Currently doing my 64 Valiant. Did my 65 Dart a year ago. Most of my time is spent cleaning and repainting parts, which anybody can do. The only special tools I have are the UCA ball joint socket and a pickle fork. Forget most special tools shown in the FSM. I wonder if most dealers ever had those. The torsion bar always slides out easy for me when you pry the LCA back, but I don't live in the rust belt.

I just replace parts that are worn. If a ball joint feels tight, I re-use it. The bushings almost always need replacing (see my recent post). Only a few lower ball joints were worn and one idler arm. I put poly boots on all, regardless of the cheap rubber that came with it. For sure use the poly "improved" strut rod bushings. I probably spent <$100 in parts on each car. Shop around. Some ask >$100 for early A drum lower ball joints, while I found new Moog ones for $12 on ebay (right only). I buy parts when I see a deal, for the future.

-
Back