-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tfie93

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale from 07508 I have some front end stuff that I removed when switching to a sb k frame and disc brake setup.

6 cyl K frame - $75 obo

Lower Control Arms - $50 pr obo

Upper Control Arms - $40 pr obo

Sway Bar - $35 obo

K frame to Radiator support piece - $10 obo

Or take all for $175

I will ship anything that buyer is willing to pay for. We can work on the prices because I dont want this stuff clogging up my work space which is already limited so dont be afraid to make offers! If its not gone in a couple days its probably gonna just end up in the boneyard. If anybody needs any more pictures of anything just ask and I can have them up in a day or two.
Thanks,
Tom

Attachments

• DSCN3006.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 413
  • DSCN3012.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 400
  • DSCN3013.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 404
  • DSCN3014.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 410
  • DSCN3015.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 421
  • DSCN3016.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 402
New lower prices. Not looking to hold on to this stuff long so make offers!
K frame- 50
Lower Control Arms - 35 pr
Upper Control Arms - 25 pr
Sway Bar - 25
Radiator support - 5
Take it all for 100!!

Any offers?? I dont need this stuff clogging up my work space. If it doesnt go soon itll prolly just end up in the scrap yard

Pictures of the upper control arms

Attachments

• DSCN3032.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 268
Is this a front sway bar ? or rear ? and what parts do you have to go with it please..
I have a 66 Valiant and I believe it will and can be made to fit.
A picture sure could make me or some one commit to it and I know a few members wanting one for our early A, as I am.

Is this a front sway bar ? or rear ? and what parts do you have to go with it please..
I have a 66 Valiant and I believe it will and can be made to fit.
A picture sure could make me or some one commit to it and I know a few members wanting one for our early A, as I am.

There is a picture w/ the first post if that helps. I can try to get some more if you need tho. It is a front sway bar. I dropped the front end to exchange for disc brakes so I have pretty much the whole drum setup

There is a picture w/ the first post if that helps. I can try to get some more if you need tho. It is a front sway bar. I dropped the front end to exchange for disc brakes so I have pretty much the whole drum setup

Sorry..But thats not a sway bar. That is a center link.

Checking on the upper control arms 1 what year car are they from ? 2 do u still have them ? I need ucr for a 73/74 lg ball joint let me know ray

Hi Ill take the upper control arms if they are small ball joints, and if you still have and will pay shipping of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back