Front Glass channel felt?

-

Hankrebel

Reaction score
I'm replacing all the felts and the quarter glass seals.
In removing the front glass, frame and channels, this piece was damaged.
It was attached to the glass at the top and bottom with the plastic piece in the picture. This is the leading edge of the glass that slides in the channel all the way up.
Anyone know what it is called and where to get them?
20170209_172851.jpg

I'm replacing all the felts and the quarter glass seals.
In removing the front glass, frame and channels, this piece was damaged.
It was attached to the glass at the top and bottom with the plastic piece in the picture. This is the leading edge of the glass that slides in the channel all the way up.
Anyone know what it is called and where to get them?
View attachment 1715016876

Partsmix - Shopping Cart

I have been selling the reproductions and the original Chrysler pieces for years and you will be much happier in purchasing the originals over the reproductions. The originals can be difficult at times in getting them from Chrysler, but I will usually purchase 20 sets at a time to insure that we have them in stock. I was involved in the manufacturing of the reproductions and they have been through 3 revisions and will work, but they do require a bit more expertise to install them without tearing them. The reason that they are so expensive is that you have to purchase the mylar sheets, then form them which is a very critical process and then send them out to be flocked. If you have any questions, drop me a message.

Just one other thought is that you need to make sure what you are buying. The reproductions and originals are basically indistinguishable. The originals have a very slight arch to them. People will sell the reproductions as originals. If they are original Chrysler piece, make sure that they are in the original sealed package.

I bought some from Partsmix:
Mopar 1967-74 A-BODY, 1966-70 B-BODY, VENT WINDOW CHANNEL (Pair)
Part# 2202896
Yeah It was a PITA to get the window out and the whole frame at the same time. Im sure its going to be the same issue getting it back in after I replace everything. Any advice would be great!

-
Back