Front sway bar bushing

-

MoparFan

Reaction score
Hi,
can someone confirm me that these sway bar bushing are the right model for my Dart 1972? I want to replace them and got confuse when looking at my Shop manual.

swaybar_bush2.jpg

swaybar_bush.jpg

and the Shop manual image
book_image.jpg

swaybar_bush2.jpg

swaybar_bush.jpg

book_image.jpg

Those sway bar mounts are definately correct for a 72 A-Body.

Not sure why your manual shows something different

my control arms dont have the ears on them for a sway bar!! GRRR!!! i wish they did, id go get one, my car handles like a freaking "freight train in wet grass" to put it the way the guy that sold it to me said..

rabius75,

I know where your coming from, my dart was like a boat on the ocean before I installed the sway bar.

If your lower control arms dont have swaybar mounts its not the end of the world.
I believe the swaybars the FirmFeel sells us a bracket that bolts onto your lower shock mounting bolt. Check out this link !
http://www.firmfeel.com/swaybars_a.htm

I think Addco has some kind of mount that clamps to the lower control arm.

thats nice... but theyre hung the opposite way that the stock bars are.. the sway bar links hang down to the swaybar instead of the the bar going on top of the link.. hmm.

can someone give me the name of a supplier for the front sway bar bushing for the 72. Can't find any yet...looked at Summit didn't find any, looked around here nothing also.

So if you know some supplier please let me know, and if you know one in Canada it would be even better (custom can be expensive!!!).

Thanks

-
Back