[WANTED] Front valance for a 73 Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOT MANY DIFFERENCES JUST GRILLE AND TAILLAMPS 72 TO 73

ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW FOR SURE BILL
The hoods are different the grills are different the headlight rings are different the bumpers are way different that's why I'm saying I'd be surprised if the valance wasn't different as well...

Screenshot_20211204-195932.png

Screenshot_20211204-200125.png

Different...

Thanks but I need the 73 Duster valance. I am also looking for tail light bezels and a 73 steering wheel.

I need the three spoke. The spines on the inside of the wheel has to have two of the spines that together. Do you have the rocker trim spears)

There are the Deluxe and the base line 3 spokes. Also what color?
I think I have rocker moldings from a 73 Scamp. Not sure if they are the same length as Duster ones.

20200414_132209.jpg

DCP_8062.jpg

On the rocker trim it is 78 inches long. The steering wheel is very specific. On the splines on the inside of the wheel it looks like two of the splines are solid to form what looks like a rectangle. Do you have the front valance?

Can someone post a pic of the front valance? I have never see a front valance on a 73.

It is actually a filler. A valance goes under the bumper and a 73 doesn't have one.
Yes I have one and will get pics and price.
I'll measure the rocker moldings.
All of the Mopar car steering wheels have an indexed spline. The trucks don't.

It is actually a filler. A valance goes under the bumper and a 73 doesn't have one.

OK. Folks are calling the filler panel in between the grill and the bumper the valance? I always thought of a valance as in like an E-body. Under the bumper connecting the two front fenders.

Here s the valance/filler. On the steering wheel I have two nice ones but both have splines all the way around the inside and won't slide on to the column. I have measured the shaft on the column and it is .75 ID and it has the rectangle almost lie a key way
s-l1600.jpg

Neither of the steering wheels I have will work, both are nice and both are indexed (have splines all the way around)

Your steering column is indexed, meaning the wheel can only go on one way. Your wheels might be truck wheels which are not indexed, having splines all the way around. Have a pic of them?
I have this filler in good condition with no rust from a Southwestern car for 75.00 plus shipping. My car doesn't have rocker moldings.

20211209_140049.jpg

20211209_140042.jpg

Your steering column is indexed, meaning the wheel can only go on one way. Your wheels might be truck wheels which are not indexed, having splines all the way around. Have a pic of them?
I have this filler in good condition with no rust from a Southwestern car for 75.00 plus shipping. My car doesn't have rocker moldings.

Shipping to Greenwood IN 46142

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back