-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need prices . . .
Here are what need.
Steering wheel
rocker molding
rear tail light

Thanks but I need the 73 Duster valance. I am also looking for tail light bezels and a 73 steering wheel.
still don't see anything about the color or style of wheel. Standard has 3 spokes and the horn is in a central button, deluxe wheel is 3 spokes and has a horn button on each spoke (see pics above). Hard to give you a price when we don't know what you are looking for...

still don't see anything about the color or style of wheel. Standard has 3 spokes and the horn is in a central button, deluxe wheel is 3 spokes and has a horn button on each spoke (see pics above). Hard to give you a price when we don't know what you are looking for...

Thought that I had. Need 3 spoke in black (splines need to have solid space )

I got tied up with some family crap so I'll get shipping quotes tomorrow. I have the tail lights too and will get pics and price.
I don't have a black wheel. Have blue, brown and tan.

I got tied up with some family crap so I'll get shipping quotes tomorrow. I have the tail lights too and will get pics and price.
I don't have a black wheel. Have blue, brown and tan.

I can paint one Just as long as one has the solid spot in the splines.
So again here is what I need . .
Steering wheel
valance
rocker trim
tail light trim
need prices.

I will PM pics of a wheel that I think is the one you want with a price. it is black - I have not had good luck painting them.

Shipping on the filler is:
60.50 FedEx
56.50 USPS ground.
Both insured.
On the tail lights did you need the lenes too or just the trim?

Just need the tail light trim. Have OEM lens. The wheel is exactly what I need but to much. I have a very nice black one but it is indexed all the way around so it won't work. I am down to tail light trim, steering wheel, rocker molding trim

you got your providers mixed up - I sent you a PM on the steering wheel. Let me know if you didn't get it. Look in your InBox

you got your providers mixed up - I sent you a PM on the steering wheel. Let me know if you didn't get it. Look in your InBox

Sorry, I just noticed that there were multiple people in this string. So you only have the steering wheel?

Yep. Do you know how to get to your inbox? There is a message there with details. You can't post details like addresses in the public thread, so once you find someone with the part you want, usually you start an inbox thread to complete the deal...

I don't have any nice tail light trim. Have a few but all have pitting and/or broken studs. Were you wanting nice ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back