Front wheel drive

-
The last time it snowed here, was the last ice age......so. not wooried about handling in snow. My wife has a Mitsubishi Magna Solara sedan (FWD)....needs to do 3 point turns to get into parking spots....she hates that about it.....and I don't in the Falcon (RWD).
I have noticed that a Toyota Camry turns sharper than a Magna, but you replace way more CV boots in a Camry than a Magna.

Well I have both, fwd and rwd. I love to drive them both. The fwd car is very fast (11.8 @ 117 mph without juice) definitely gets people by surprise.....BUT parts are getting scarce and I have a little concern about that. My Dart I just finished converting /6 to v8. Great car, makes a lot of noise but it doesn't get the fuel economy of the fwd. One big positive is that I can buy any mechanical part new (very big choices for aftermarket parts).

By the way..... the first post is quite funny!!

Everytime I see the video for the relntless k car pop up somewhere I have to watch it, that thing is friggin awesome....

not alot at all, a $100 obd-II scanner i bought will tell me anything
To bad the inexpensive scanners will only read generic codes, at least in my experience with them. Go plug it into a diesel and see if it scans it, they also do not read trans codes....I ended up buying the software from
http://www.autoenginuity.com/ and then unlock key for my diesel....

the only time i love fwd and put them infront of rwd is when i go to demolition derbies the little fwd are fast lol kinda funny how a fwd is more fun in a demelotion derbie then rwd but its simple your goint in reverse most of the time figure it out LOL ! just my 2 cents and i rather have my toyota matrix running in the salt in witer then anny of my mopars hehe

the only time i love fwd and put them infront of rwd is when i go to demolition derbies the little fwd are fast lol kinda funny how a fwd is more fun in a demelotion derbie then rwd but its simple your goint in reverse most of the time figure it out LOL ! just my 2 cents and i rather have my toyota matrix running in the salt in witer then anny of my mopars hehe

Toyota Matrix????......looks like a Corolla.

You guys are missing the point. All Wheel Drive is superior. I had an AWD minivan and it was fantastic! Rear wheel drive is cool with a lot of power and it's dry out. Front wheel drive is col if it snows. But AWD is hard to beat.
this.
One of my favorite moments involves pulling up to a red light beside a Hummer during a blizzard and him laughing at the 'sportscar' that was out in the snow. And leaving him at the light like he was in reverse:cheers:

You guys are missing the point. All Wheel Drive is superior. I had an AWD minivan and it was fantastic! Rear wheel drive is cool with a lot of power and it's dry out. Front wheel drive is col if it snows. But AWD is hard to beat.

I agree, I have an AWD Suzuki SX4 Hatchback, I have also owned a couple of
Subaru vehicles in the past.Here in the Northeast AWD is really nice.

For a Toy car, Rear wheel drive is the way to go.
For getting to work in the bad weather 4x4 or AWD.

Here... I win. FWD is awesome :-D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCXD8o5JNxQ"]YouTube - 4 Cyl 1980's Turbo Dodge Charger 8.3@168mph - CSCS Cayuga Oct 5th 2008 GuelphRacing.com[/ame]

The guy who is doing my 2.2L currently runs a stock block, stock bottom end, 8v head 2.2L in an L-body Charger. Of course, he runs a better turbo, and just had a 700hp clutch made up for it. 35mpg when normally driving, 10.59 in the 1/4. 5 seasons, and he's waiting for it to blow up so he can put his good motor in it :)

Grant

-
Back