Front wheels spaced far out

-
Mine is not a guess, a factory equipped front disc with a 7 1/4 rear will almost always look wider in the front with factory wheels.

I would say you are about a "Half a bubble off" on this comment. Without more info on the brakes, Diff, or wheels. You are guessing . And to quote me none the less. Seams you have a problem with me and you always did. Why?

I would say you are about a "Half a bubble off" on this comment. Without more info on the brakes, Diff, or wheels. You are guessing . And to quote me none the less. Seams you have a problem with me and you always did. Why?

What? I have no earthly idea what you are talking about.

In regards to the OP, I'm merely stating a fact. IF it has factory disc brakes, and IF it has a 7 1/4 rear, most times the front track is wider.

In other words, I'm just giving the OP something to look at.

If I said nothing against your post. Then why quote me? Or call me out on what I stated? One of the reasons I left this site and didn't renew my Gold for awhile was because of moderartors causing trouble . You are a moderator and should not quote anyone if their comments don't concern you or troubling other members. It makes you look controlling.

Is that what this site is about?? If you want I will sign off and never come back. I am just not in the mood for BS at this point in my life. "Bad Sport" "Back off" are these suppose to be intimidating. Get real.

You quoting me for no reason but to get a responce from me is uncalled for. Then you have the audacity to say you have no earthly idea what I am talking about. Really!!. I believe "I am sorry" would have been more appropriate. Steve

someonegotblewbyu...Ha! You mean you can spot them as long as they're running the same backspace front and rear. Because if they aren't, there's nothing to see.

nope...i meant just what i typed....don't even need to see the rear.also a blind person can see it when rears are same size.

Most cars were built with a wider track in the front. Helps car go down the road straight. Or so I was told.

-
Back