Front windshield trim

-

38 Dodge

Reaction score
I got the front windshield trim off a 67 Valiant and was wondering if it would fit on my 67 Barracuda?

I don't know I have not gotten that far in my build yet, There was a 67 Valiant at my Pick and pull so I snatch the winshield chrome, power steering box and the factory sway bar setup.

I got the front windshield trim off a 67 Valiant and was wondering if it would fit on my 67 Barracuda?

Is that trim stainless or the chrome covered plastic? I'm about 99% certain that the 67 Barracuda used the plastic type, I assume the 67 valiant would be the same. Most everyone upgrades their 67 Barracuda's to the 68 and up stainless.

One other question, is the Valiant a hard top or post car? There is a difference in windshield size (and trim) between the two.

2 door hardtop 23 model side and upper windshield trim is different from a 4 door 41 model or 2 door post car 21 model. The lower piece is the same for 21, 23 or 41 model. The side pieces from a 21 or 41 model can be shortened to use with a 23 model but the top two pieces from a 21 or 41 are shorter in length than a 23 model and will not fit correctly

\

OK so let try and get this straight if the trim came from a 2 door hard top I will be able to use it on my Barracuda, but if it was from a post or 4 door I iwll need to try and find the top two pieces? Do you know the lenght differance of the two / three so I can measure them to see what I have. My car is not here with me so I cannot just run out and try to fit it.
Thanks

-
Back