-
Status
Not open for further replies.

SRCNJ

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This is an extremely clean 1970 Duster Roller. This is a 65,000 mile car. The interior is 100% perfect from the headliner, dash pad to carpet. Deluxe interior option all in black, original rubber mats are in the trunk. Jack, spare all in tact. Car was garaged kept until 2009.

The exterior has 0 rust issues, there is absolutely no rust or rot anywhere on this car. The wheels wells are clean with no surface rust and the original white front frame can still be seen. All body lines are correct, the doors close perfectly. The vinyl top is in very good condition with one minor tear, the lead filler at the roof clip is starting to dry up and the roof is bumpy at this spot. This was an original 6cly car (motor and trans are gone). This is an original factory AC car.

Car is originally equipped with KH disc brake set up and has 7 1/4 rear. Car requires spare hood to be painted (rust free hood supplied has been media blasted and coated in 2K primer). Car comes with Rally wheels, spare hood (original hood is damaged) and all original documentation and all AC equipment removed from under the hood during the engine compartment refinish. I removed the stock bumpers and swapped them at Carlisle with re-chromed units. All bumper brackets have been sand blasted and painted.

Engine compartment has been completely sanded, 2k primer applied and the original Alpine white color re applied. Other than installing your motor and trans this car will require no body reconditioning. If your looking for a project that will not require a paint job this is it.

I was building the car with the intentions of installing a BB. I also have listed the other parts I have to offer that would compliment this project.

Asking price for all listed above *5900.00 OBO* REDUCED $4500.00 Firm.

383 BB, 30. over, completely resealed and painted. New oil pump and PU, 7qt pan, Lunati cam and lifter package, ARP head bolt kit. Motor has less than 8K miles before reseal. Needs carb, fuel pump and water pump. (CARB and BASE PLATE shown are not included) I tore the motor down for a cosmetic rebuild and reseal. BB Trans with converter (I bought the trans used from a reliable source however I can not confirm how many miles are on it). I have a 8 3/4 rear for the car, open with 276 gear set, BB pattern. Rear is cleaned and painted, needs minor assembly.

Asking price for items listed above: $3300.00 OBO

Will make a very, very nice package deal if you take it all. Please PM, I do check the site daily and will get back to you. Car is located in Morristown NJ 07960. Have valid NY state registration signed off and ready to be retitled in your name.

Thanks
John

Yes, I have the rolling shell with the listed parts for 5900 obo

Last reduction (see original post) before I move forward on the motor install. Just trying to make space.
Thanks for looking

Thanks, rollers are a tough sell. I'm probably going to wrap it up and sell as a running driving car.

Wow, that's a nice start. So tempting. I'm in Morristown too. I think I stumbled across your shop while looking to get a quart of 60 wt. oil for my Harley (thinking the bike shop might still be back there). Looked as if you have a bunch of cool projects going on. Good luck with the shop and the Duster.

interested, phone number please or pm me and I'll leave mine
thanks mike

Please stop by anytime, although the best I can do is 30W :)
Its a great car I'm just not in love with the Duster style body to go all the way. I'll just continue on putting it together and then sell it that way. It will be a great car for someone who likes Dusters.

Still have the car For Sale. The new replacement hood (see original add) has been painted and installed.

I'll have to take new ones, not sure what happened to the others

IMO, post a new ad. Since the site crashed, many pictures have been lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back