Status
Not open for further replies.

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
For sale 1972 Dodge Dart Swinger slant 6 automatic transmission, bench seat.

Clear title.

Black houndstooth interior, back seat perfect front seat has wear on drivers side.

Has a fadded red repaint on a white car with some rust bubbling. Solid frame rails.

This would be a great project for someone or drive it as a cheap commuter. Currently does not run well, I do have everything to fix it though. (extra)

I can deliver for a fee, in seattle area.

I have lots of other parts for sale as well, prefer to sell with or after the car. (Dual hood scoops, LBP 8 1/4, LBP front disks, 318/904 set up and lots more)

Asking $1200

Attachments

• downsized_1230121637.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 907
bump for a good looking car and a heck of a deal ....that car is worth more than that ........why does it have to be soooo far from me LOL

GLWS ...this one shouldnt last long .....a 72 is a great year for darts.....love the houndstooth interior too :prayer:

Well I can deliver and have always wanted to do a road trip down south! lol (be a long trip)

Dang it I wish I had the $$$$$ that Dart is a great deal GLWS

what does it need to run well as a daily driver

when I got the car I was told it ran but failed a leakdown test on #5. I did not diag it because I had indended on turning it into a v8 car. I also have a good slant 6 for sale as well.

Looks like a nice car Ross, kind of crazy that it hasn't sold. What ever happened to your blue one?

The blue '72? That one didn't sell as well and I needed space so I parted her out and crushed the rest.

It has the typical vinyl roof bubbles... (Also around where the vinyl meets the dutchman panel and c pillars) The vinyl top it's self though is in surprisingly good condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back