senk04SRT

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Steve Senkevich
Beaver Falls, PA 15010
[email protected]
(724) 630-8327 - Drop me a TEXT, It's the best way to get in contact with me. I am more than willing to answer any of your questions!
$5,000 FIRM
So the story is for the past few years my brother and I have been sitting on this car but have lost interest in working on it. I has been doing nothing but collecting dust, and we have decided to build the 426 Hemi in our basement for our new project:eveilgrin so this little guy has to go.
The car is being sold as a rolling chasis with no motor/trans. However I do have all parts necessary to complete this car, and will go with it. (seals, glass, grill, lights, panels, door handles/locks, etc.) I have every single part to complete the Duster! The car has a CLEAN title.

Here's what was done:
* Full wheel tub
* 12 Pint Roll Cage
* One Peice Fiberglass Front End
* Fiberglass Deck Lid
* Reinforced 8 3/4 Axle Housing
* 35 Spline Axels
* 4-Link Suspension with Coil-overs
* Fuel Cell
* Manual Steering
* M/T DOT slicks - 33 x 19.5 15 LT
* M/T Front Tire (can't remember the size I'll look tomorrow)
361233247.jpg

361231392.jpg

361231195.jpg

361231150.jpg

361231087.jpg

361231042.jpg

361231009.jpg

361230990.jpg

361230950.jpg

361230933.jpg

361230868.jpg

I have a built 340 (under 3k on the motor) that I'm willing to go with this car for $1,200. This motor made 452whp/431wtq in my red '74 Duster. Royal Purple is the only Oil I use in my motors
Specs:
* 0.030 overbore
* TRW Pistons (11:1 compression ratio)
* Clevite Bearings
* MOPAR Purple Camshaft
* J heads (Six pack heads)
* Edlebrock Intake Manifold
* Holly 750 Dual-Pumper
* MOPAR Performance Valve Covers
* MOPAR Performance Air Cleaner assembly

361233253.jpg

361231358.jpg

I know I don't have too many posts on this forums but check me out on srtforums.com (senk04srt). I am a straight-forward, No Bullshit seller.

That is a great price. Almost not worth working on my own and buy this one. :angry7:

up for trades?
It depends on what you have. Drop me a PM/text
That is a great price. Almost not worth working on my own and buy this one. :angry7:
Almost all of the hard work is done on this car! it just needs the paint finished and put together + slap a motor/trans in and you're ready to rock. This is a serious car bro. It is set up for 10 sec passes!
Sweet! Nice project car! Good luck with the sale!
Thank you very much!

It depends on what you have. Drop me a PM/text

Almost all of the hard work is done on this car! it just needs the paint finished and put together + slap a motor/trans in and you're ready to rock. This is a serious car bro. It is set up for 10 sec passes!

Thank you very much!

I can certainly see that and I have the running gear. IF I had 5g's sitting here we'd be conversing. Mine is very similar except not fully tub'd or with coil overs.

Wish I had the coin.

Do you have the title to the car?

I can certainly see that and I have the running gear. IF I had 5g's sitting here we'd be conversing. Mine is very similar except not fully tub'd or with coil overs.

Wish I had the coin.

Do you have the title to the car?

Yes sir I do. It is a clean michigan title.

If someone were to buy just the car can I possibly buy the engine?

Would you sell just the 'glass front end and deck lid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back