Status
Not open for further replies.

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have finally had a chance to gather up all of my "lil" Mopars and have photographed them into groups (btw: they are all new in their boxes/blister paks). I am keeping all of the ones of the actual cars I own but thought someone might be interested in the rest (approx. 250 pieces). Either that or they go into boxes in the garage rafters and there's not much room up there either. To be honest, there are just too many of them. You can see pics of them at:

http://photobucket.com/diecasts_forsale

I wrote down a master list of them but will need to find time to type them out. I am hoping someone will express interest in all of them. If no one is interested in the entire grouping, I will start selling off individual pieces in a couple of weeks.

UPDATE: I just went through my list (and boy am I tired). I cannot believe I have almost $1300 into these (and that doesn't include tax & all the shipping costs from all those ebay sellers). I never would have thought. I am going to sell the entire collection for almost 45% off what I paid and am going to be looking for $725 + SH for it all. This will definitely save some time looking for all of these individually.

Here are 2 pics (of approx 33) below:

IMG_5479.jpg

IMG_5520.jpg

That is quite a collection, i thought i had some toys ! I would be very interested in the whole lot once you get everything sorted out. I also have waaaay too many, but i just can't help it. Let me know when you get your list up.

I would be interested in a few of the super birds if robertsautosvc doesn't take them.....

That is quite a collection, i thought i had some toys ! I would be very interested in the whole lot once you get everything sorted out. I also have waaaay too many, but i just can't help it. Let me know when you get your list up.

Rob, I just went through my list (and boy am I tired). I cannot believe I have almost $1300 into these (and that doesn't include tax & all the shipping costs from all those ebay sellers). I never would have thought. I am going to sell the entire collection for almost 45% off what I paid and am going to be looking for $725 + SH for it all. That will definitely save some time looking for all of these individually.

For those who like the larger 1:10 scale cars (and especially remote controlled ones), check out this Superbird. This alone cost $76.

IMG_5516.jpg

IMG_5517.jpg

IMG_5518.jpg

I know it takes longer, but your probably better off selling it off in pieces/ groups! I have been doing that and have been doing ok, I usually at least get what I paid or close to it! :toothy10:

I know it takes longer, but your probably better off selling it off in pieces/ groups! I have been doing that and have been doing ok, I usually at least get what I paid or close to it! :toothy10:

I agree. That's why I mentioned that if no one was interested, I would sell them in smaller groups or individually in a couple of weeks. I thought that in order to save myself some time with packing 250+ pieces, I would attempt to sell the collection for nearly half off (which I know is still a chunk of change even with the savings). Good luck to both if us.

I'm always interested in 1/18 scale models of "stock" type stuff. Don't care much for the cars with dubs, etc. If you decide to sell it off piece by piece I'll be looking.

That is a lot of stuff!! Ok, not quite ready for all of it, but if you're not going to do anything for a couple weeks, i may be able to do something then.

UPDATE: I am going to be selling off the collection in smaller groupings and individual pieces. I decided to do so after several people requested specific groupings. After tomorrow (since I am waiting to hear from two people who were two of the first to contact me), it will be on a first come -first served basis. Click on the Photobucket link and let me know which ones you are interested in and I will get back to you with a price.

http://photobucket.com/diecasts_forsale

Quite a collection!

I've got a few dozen, but thats just impressive! Good luck with the sale!

Hey Ben, i was looking for a 70 Dart from JL...only saw one long ago...think they are very Rare?

Tom, I have a feeling they are. Another member contacted me re: HW '70 Dart and said thy were almost impossible to find. I have a mis-labeled HW '70 Dart but it is actually a '68 model in the blister-pak.

wow. look at that collection. i had a hotwheels collection like that once. over 1000 cars still in the box. but my mom stole them.

Nice collection. I have been collecting mostly hot wheels and Johnny Lighting cars for the past 29 year I probably have near 40k cars One day I will start to orginize them. Good luck on your sales.

Nice collection. I have been collecting mostly hot wheels and Johnny Lighting cars for the past 29 year I probably have near 40k cars One day I will start to orginize them. Good luck on your sales.

40,000 diecasts! Are you kidding me? I was up to 300 and it started driving me insane.

No im not kidding. As i was growing up my mom and gram would bring home bags and bags of hot wheels for me I never opened any of them. I have probably 10 big boxes packed full of hot wheels and some jl cars. One day ill get them all organized and see exactly what I have. It a kids dream come true if they seen my collection. Really im not kidding has the be around 40k of cars im sure there a doubles or triples etc but there are alot.

No im not kidding. As i was growing up my mom and gram would bring home bags and bags of hot wheels for me I never opened any of them. I have probably 10 big boxes packed full of hot wheels and some jl cars. One day ill get them all organized and see exactly what I have. It a kids dream come true if they seen my collection. Really im not kidding has the be around 40k of cars im sure there a doubles or triples etc but there are alot.

I would like to see that pic of them all layed out. I can't even imagine the sq. footage you would need to do so. You must have some interesting pieces if you have been collecting for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back